hot weather

Hows every one trying to keep cool when in sleeping in this weather,keith

Well quite a few overweight retards insist on parking up next to me and keeping their engines running for their air con to work… for an hour or so at a time… drives me potty between 8-10pm when i have an early start! :imp:

Torkey:
Well quite a few overweight retards insist on parking up next to me and keeping their engines running for their air con to work… for an hour or so at a time… drives me potty between 8-10pm when i have an early start! :imp:

I’d do this if parked on a bit of waste ground, also parking with the unit facing AWAY from the sun makes a huge difference.

keith 2:
Hows every one trying to keep cool when in sleeping in this weather,keith

I’ve got a fan on my bedroom ceiling for when it’s really hot or I can leave the windows open.

I kip in my undies lol

Not driving a black truck helps, although the next one will be, so not happy with that!

Drift:
I kip in my undies lol

+1:mrgreen:

Seany:
I’ve got a fan on my bedroom ceiling for when it’s really hot

+1

Seany:
or I can leave the windows open.

Can’t do that, traffic would keep me awake all night.
Sheet only, though…

Get in the pool every half hour or so drink a few bottles of Efes then fall asleep on the sun lounger, life’s a ■■■■■.

Ive an aircon pod so its always cool but a big help is two car windscreen sun screens stapled together. Cost me a grand total of a pound in Tesco.

mike68:
Get in the pool every half hour or so drink a few bottles of Efes then fall asleep on the sun lounger, life’s a ■■■■■.

:laughing: sounds like you are in turkey then :laughing:

Judicious use of the air duster until either I fall asleep or run out of air!

switchlogic:
Ive an aircon pod so its always cool but a big help is two car windscreen sun screens stapled together. Cost me a grand total of a pound in Tesco.

good stuff Luke,sorry about the pun cool hand Luke :laughing: best vids going seen um all,keith

Torkey:
Well quite a few overweight retards insist on parking up next to me and keeping their engines running for their air con to work

I’m not overweight or a ■■■■■■ but I generally look for a victim I can park next to :smiley:

With all of the new safety features on new trucks I can’t understand why an aircon unit isn’t factory fitted instead of a night heater. Surely setting the temperature to what you would like whatever the weather would be a huge safety feature and if fitted as standard at the factory it would cost effective too.

keith 2:

mike68:

:laughing: sounds like you are in turkey then :laughing:

On sale in Morrisons*

*Other supermarkets are available.

Mollys_Dad:
With all of the new safety features on new trucks I can’t understand why an aircon unit isn’t factory fitted instead of a night heater. Surely setting the temperature to what you would like whatever the weather would be a huge safety feature and if fitted as standard at the factory it would cost effective too.

The new fh,s have got it,dont know if fitted as standard though,its called i cool.

seth 70:

Mollys_Dad:

The new fh,s have got it,dont know if fitted as standard though,its called i cool.

Guess I’ll not be making my millions on that idea then!!
Shame DAF didn’t have it as standard for '63 plates

Man up,make the most of it.
Its Summer ffs.Fast forward a few months and it will be “Why isnt my night heater working”
9 times out of 10 theres a discarded sock blocking the air intake.

Suedehead:
Man up,make the most of it.
Its Summer ffs.Fast forward a few months and it will be “Why isnt my night heater working”
9 times out of 10 theres a discarded sock blocking the air intake.

You make the most of it.
I’m ginger, so me and the big orange barsteward in the sky don’t get on.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow