HOT BUM

Why on gods earth do we have HEATED drivers seats, i have never been stuck in a traffic jam and thought i know what i need right now ,that will cheer me up for me to flick a button that will make my bum resemble a BABOONS!, i don’t know of any other chair that is heated (not including the electric chair) I saw somewhere that there’s a Mercedes car with heated arm rests.
I don’t know of anybody saying about another vehicle “well it’s a nice car and all but there’s NO WAY IN HELL i could drive it with cold ELBOWS”

Unless you’ve driven in Norway or Finland in the the middle of winter, you won’t appreciate heated seats. Last time I was there the normal heating system was not powerful enough to warm the car at -28 deg C outside, heated seats were a welcome relief.
Cheers
Paul

Some cars have heated steering wheels

menace1:
Why on gods earth do we have HEATED drivers seats,

Maybe because there are people like me that like them:!::?:

Soothes my piles

Don’t have heated seats in my current motor, I wish there were, it’s the best cure going for backache !

Smoggie89:

I would love this! Dead of winter first thing in the morning steering wheel is frigin freezing!

I’ve got a simple solution to what seems to have traumatised the op, just don’t switch the heated seat on? Or you just wanting a moan for the sake of a moan :laughing:

If you do a lot of handball and it’s a cold day, then your back will thank you if you have the seat heater on for 10 minutes or so before and after loading/unloading.

Overuse can lead to male fertility problems though. Your balls are outside your body for a reason.

And, no, I’m not making any of this up.

sonflowerinwales:
Unless you’ve driven in Norway or Finland in the the middle of winter, you won’t appreciate heated seats.

I haven’t driven in Norway or Finland in the middle of winter, but I still appreciate heated seats.

GasGas:
If you do a lot of handball and it’s a cold day, then your back will thank you if you have the seat heater on for 10 minutes or so before and after loading/unloading.

Overuse can lead to male fertility problems though. Your balls are outside your body for a reason.

And, no, I’m not making any of this up.

correct, I’ve ten children now and the snip :grimacing: never handball either, my wife has a mouth! :sunglasses:

Used mine this morning actually. Vent heating doesn’t work in the MAN i use so heated seat and night heater were just the ticket this morning (when the window was open for smoking a ■■■). Not long till xmas now and its getting cold at 3AM

What about heated DCPC trainers, they’re always blowing out hot air.

Smoggie89:

Is that for the leather driving glove brigade? They are weird.

Nothing better than toasty seats early in the morning.

Just don’t have it up too high or you’ll be thinking you’ve ■■■■■■ your pants :laughing:

When I first got my old Volvo 343, it was summer. Spent the honeymoon driving around without a care in the world. It was a humble DL model.

Then when I next used the car, it was winter. I nipped out to the shops for some smokes. After a few minutes driving, I initially thought I had a accident in my pants! Turns out it had an automatic heated drivers seat that would operate itself if the ambient temperature is below a certain figure. Later cars are manually switched, which is why I didn’t twig straight away.

Bang on in the winter ,warm you up faster than the heaters when the motors cold,enhance the smell of a good ■■■■ aswell when you have a little giggle to yourself :blush: :blush:

heated seats are brilliant and help when you have a backache, I was using mine last night

A tip for driving in winter: set your cab heater to come on when you get to work and the cab will be nice and warm when you get in. :wink:

I’m disappointed, I thought this was going to be about a nice lady you seen walking down the street and that you gave her a toot of the horn and she Looked round and smiled at you and it made your day so you had to come on here and share it with the rest of us and we would ask for pics or stfu and then we would tell you about some of the hot bums we seen but no its a rant about heated seats.

Fatboy slimslow:
never handball either, my wife has a mouth! :sunglasses:

Lucky you fella, lucky you…:grimacing::lol:

like this one ?