Hospital trucks

As title says
Inhealth, nuffield ect ect

:slight_smile:

**** edited title :unamused: :laughing: ******

I assume in health have a lot of spare time on their hands. Always shiny trucks (even have a hose reel on the catwalk) an never seem to tow a trailer

Remember so done posted a few pics of there XF105 but can’t seem to find them :confused:

After pics of Reg
S2H GP

It was me that posted some pics of their trucks but don’t ask me where I put them.

m1cks:
I assume in health have a lot of spare time on their hands. Always shiny trucks (even have a hose reel on the catwalk) an never seem to tow a trailer

We’re getting better MPG on the bounce!.

Seriously, we often move 2 trailers per night and trailers can be left on site for a few days at a time so are often running solo.

As far as shiny trucks go its company policy to keep em’ clean and the hose reels are used with some of the trailers.

Cheers
Neilf

Cheers Neilf

neilf:
It was me that posted some pics of their trucks but don’t ask me where I put them.

m1cks:

As far as shiny trucks go its company policy to keep em’ clean and the hose reels are used with some of the trailers.

Cheers
Neilf

Didn’t think about having to use the hose for the trailer.
Just thought it was to keep your trucks clean.

m1cks:
Didn’t think about having to use the hose for the trailer.
Just thought it was to keep your trucks clean.

Well it does come in handy for that.

All our trucks are specced with the hose reels although so are most of the trailers that require a water feed.

One advantage of visiting sites where we require a water feed is that we can always wash down.

Cheers
Neilf

I sometimes pass an InHealth truck around Workington, well lit up and always very tidy looking XF105.

Also keep seeing Ferguson’s transport outside Kendal Hospital with some special trailer.

We have a few sites in â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Dew. We are an all DAF fleet with the exception of 1 Volvo FH.

Fergusons move our main rival, alliance’s trailers in the north if England.

Cheers
Neilf

neilf:
We have a few sites in â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Dew. We are an all DAF fleet with the exception of 1 Volvo FH.

Fergusons move our main rival, alliance’s trailers in the north if England.

Cheers
Neilf

Fair enough, I see it there regular and your right its an alliance trailer.

Your XFs always look very smart, good work on those :slight_smile: Makes the Renault Ferg’s supply look like a Lada :laughing:

Not too exciting but a pic nonetheless.

Here is one of a few that I’ve got… Many more but for starters… I know Neil will have many more in his collection as well.

Thanks all who have posted I’ll pass theys on to the person who asked me to ask

Thanks and keep them coming

m3ter:
Here is one of a few that I’ve got… Many more but for starters… I know Neil will have many more in his collection

Nice one Steve,worth the message to you,thought that you would come up with the goods… :wink:

Tucked away in the back lanes of Kent in a wintry afternoon.

And on a summers evening in our yard.

Mine on the left and our take on a DAF limited edition.

Set up on site in Torbay general hospital.