Horns

A few questions to the drivers who “have to” blast their horns in the early hours when passing truckers parked up for the night.
Does it give you a hard on?
What kind of satisfaction can you get from ■■■■■■■ up someone else’s rest time?
Were you born a ■■■■ or did you have to work at it?

See drivers IQ thread and your question is answered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

youtube.com/watch?v=aH9NRlB2nls

Fill yer boots…

yourhavingalarf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9NRlB2nls

Fill yer boots…

Pathetic. Are you one of the pricks?

Hycus:
A few questions to the drivers who “have to” blast their horns in the early hours when passing truckers parked up for the night.
Does it give you a hard on?
What kind of satisfaction can you get from [zb] up someone else’s rest time?
Were you born a [zb] or did you have to work at it?

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: i get a maoosif stonk on when i do it to all the night drivers who park at the side of me when asleep at night and they stop at the side of me on a brake or yo have a ■■■■ so when thay are in a lay by sleeping in the day time its haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank big f’''kin timeooow getin a stonk on thiking about it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

I toot all night to clear the road of imminent dangers so I can race the the night freight train, to see who gets there first, Mr Dixon or me .
The winner buys the beers.

I’d say a lot do it on purpose just to annoy everyone lads are trying to sleep :unamused:

I use a 130bd train horn, it’ll blow the truck backwards and doesnt help economy so only gets used if absolutely necessary eg passing drivers asleep in laybys ect…

You can kind of half understand, or at least endure some knob head car drivers doing it, young kids, a car full of lads, or general ignorant ■■■■ who know no better.

As for truck drivers, words just fail me, I mean why would you, a guy in the same job as yourself what happened to empathy, decency, and plain common sense.
I remember starting a thread on here when some arse wipe went past me blasting horns on an ind est at Bamber Bridge wakening me up, and at least one came on here actually justifying it :open_mouth: , by suggesting I was parked in a bad spot (I wasn’t)
However even if I had been, they are not parking ■■■■ attendants or Police, just some ■■■■ s who can not mind their own business.

Another example of some of the dross who drive trucks today, who would never have been good enough to slip through the net in the days where you had to have at least half a brain to learn skills…enough said.

not aimed at Rod, I’m assuming he’s on a wind up to o/p. :smiley: …who seems to be a bit reactionary btw. :neutral_face: