Hope for a better week

I do a regular run. start at J26 m1 onto A14 finish at J51 A14 Ipswich then return

This week i have seen my fair share of accidents and heard of lots around the m25, m6 a1(m) etc. I am not looking for misguided comments or digs. I am still learning my job but i really cannot believe the out right stupidness of car drivers to the point that i have fitted a camera in my cab.

There will always be accidents but so many are avoidable. Stay safe guys. (just had to get it off me chest )

Getting one myself after being brake tested last week after he had nearly hit my truck and a island in the middle of the road

They do not have the remotest idea of what they are doing or what LGVs can do. Put it down to life :frowning: :frowning:

gardun:
They do not have the remotest idea of what they are doing or what LGVs can do. Put it down to life :frowning: :frowning:

Or death.

I get the dive bombers all the time.They sit behind you for ages in lane one then overtake missing the front of the truck by inches to shoot off at the exit.
It must be a national sport.
It used to annoy me.But now it does’nt.Cars going too slow on motorways is another thing.They are unaware of the congestion they are causing on the annual trip to the garden centre with Aunt Molly and Uncle Sid.
Drivers in narrow rural lanes that go about 60 mph and never give way to anyone.