Hoover for truck

Muckaway:

Win-Stone:
Hoover for truck?

Sounds like a fair exchange.

What sort of truck? :smiley: :smiley:

An 06 reg Hino, two Paddy owners in London.
Will swap for an All Ride 24v hoover? :laughing:
Seriously, will a normal rechargeable ā€œDustbusterā€ type vacuum get dog hairs off a seat? My passenger seat is minging thanks to Ralph, the bossā€™ Jack Russell.

wrap some sellotape round your hand the wrong way,sticky side out,and the hairs will come off no probs

dieseldog999:

Muckaway:

Win-Stone:
Hoover for truck?

Will swap for an All Ride 24v hoover? [emoji38]
Seriously, will a normal rechargeable ā€œDustbusterā€ type vacuum get dog hairs off a seat? My passenger seat is minging thanks to Ralph, the bossā€™ Jack Russell.

wrap some sellotape round your hand the wrong way,sticky side out,and the hairs will come off no probs

Whatā€™s the best sellotape thread will be along any moment. :slight_smile:

Muckaway:

Win-Stone:
Hoover for truck?

Will swap for an All Ride 24v hoover? :laughing:

An All Ride 24v hoover for a Hino? :open_mouth: You got done over mate.
I ainā€™t keen on All Ride anythings. They meet the description, just. They do the job, just. But they seem to be cheaply made, shoddy, fragile and only just capable of doing the job.
Thereā€™s minimalist engineering and come the week after their warranty runs out, theyā€™ll break or break down, thatā€™s my experience and opinion anyway.

Couple of pages with vacuum gags??

Donā€™t get sucked inā€¦