Hoots man theres a moose losse aboot ( truckfest scotland)

och aye the noo laddie :wink:
seriously folks whos all headin for truck fest scotland

( unless theres been unforseen problems i will be there for at least one of the days)

Aye me the wife and Wee Marc will be there on Sunday heres hoping the weather will be good :wink:

IM usually a full weekend man but cant see it hapening this year with the way shifts are but hopefully I can make it for at least a day, hoping the Saturday.

Taking the truck this year ( first time), 2 tents and a gazeebo, if any one wants some tea or coffee come by and see me ( maybe a beer or 2 going as well :wink: )

sorry not this year :cry: .

Off to Ford fair this weekend :smiley:

Why do all the good shows all arive at the same time :angry:

Not too sure how many of our motors will be there this year (usually a good â– â– â– â–  up though).

Hope to make it this year not sure which day though.
I was hoping to take the truck this year but I’m out the full week before so the truck wont make it. :imp: .

scottie0011:
Taking the truck this year ( first time), 2 tents and a gazeebo, if any one wants some tea or coffee come by and see me ( maybe a beer or 2 going as well :wink: )

Wheres the tent and Gazeebo… Whats your truck, any pics? I will keep an eye out if I am up.

dingo:
sorry not this year :cry: .

Off to Ford fair this weekend :smiley:

Why do all the good shows all arive at the same time :angry:

Not too sure how many of our motors will be there this year (usually a good â– â– â– â–  up though).

My wife hates this weekend, its her birthday and i always went to Ford Fair, now i go to truckfest at ingleston instead, saturday will be most likely for me i think. our black 620 is going on the SPOT ON stand,but none of the rest of us are taking trucks.

scottishcruiser:

scottie0011:

Wheres the tent and Gazeebo… Whats your truck, any pics? I will keep an eye out if I am up.

This is my truck on the right.

tents and gazeebo will be parked at the back of it

Neil you could use his sleeper…lololol

I will be going on the sunday… :smiley:

williemac:
Neil you could use his sleeper…lololol

aye willie if u say so (nod) :wink: (nod) :wink:

i should be there fingers crossed

i would like to go but having done shepton twice and ingliston once, i cant think of a reason to go any more :confused:

i wont be there, will still be away on tour :frowning:

Me and the missus are going on sunday! :smiley: :smiley:

unfortunatley,this yaer not gonna make it,or any of the other shows,im hoping next year i will be able to bring an "old"exhibit and do some classic road runs as well.

plannin on takin a wee jaunt through with a few friends :smiley:

will be there on sunday,never tire of seeing the new plant on offer.hope the rain stays off

ignore what i said, ill defo be there.