Honkers Hotel near Stonehenge

While doing nights,and passing the large field with about a 1000 pigs in it,it makes me think how they have an easy life,early evening while i pass,they sit in the mud,scratch their rear ends against the sty,contemplating the plans for night before doing a bit of rooting.
The thing is when passing back early morning,they are all tucked up on their straw beds,and some have had arguement in the night,and Mr or Mrs pig is sleeping outside by the door.
They seem content with their lot,and seem to smile at me,or is that too much coffee and Red Bull kicking in.

…ah! So you don’t see the three deck trailer that loads them up after brekkie, and ships them off to a nice, modern abattoir built just after WW1…where they are given either a bolt in the head or are electrocuted with a pair of heavy duty tongs?

They’re not the same pigs every day you go past you know… the ones you saw last week are sitting sliced and diced on a Sainsbury’s shelf somewhere.

It’s a great life until that big ol’ trailer arrives!

I used to keep Pot Belly’s and they do have a great life and clean !, you bet they are, I would rather spend a night in one of their sty’s than in one of my kids rooms that’s for sure, they keep them immaculate. :open_mouth:

i like it when i see the pigs taking the ■■■■ out of the sheep.
they start winding them up. “you’re going in a halal kebab do darrr do darrr, you’re going in a halal kebab do dar do dar day”

Pork belly with onions and red cabbage,very nice,with mash and gravy.