Honest opinions on visor

sorry ed but looks BLOODY AWFUL :blush:

'kin ell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

a chav scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: wearing a baseball cap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now i’ve seen it all :laughing:

No need mate…rip it off!! :open_mouth:

Looks like Mr Mackay from porridge

lose it

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thats terrible and those silly corner poles need to go as well. :open_mouth:

yeh it has to come off, theres one thing sun wont go in your eyes :smiley:

it does grow on u honest its off a 143 just fancied somethin a bit different from the norm s steel ones :smiley:

Its like a sharp hat…

mr ed:
it does grow on u honest its off a 143 just fancied somethin a bit different from the norm s steel ones :smiley:

it’s a shame it’s still not on a 143 instead of that 4 series.

jessicas dad:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thats terrible and those silly corner poles need to go as well. :open_mouth:

better idea…

keep the visor, get rid of the truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mr ed:

why is it alive?? it sure looks like its growing " by the day by the look of it"

sorry my op" it looks HIDEOUS!!!

in fact it looks worse than one of those daf !!! thingys oh thats it a ssc :laughing: :laughing:

Nasty :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Daz 585:

mr ed:

why is it alive?? it sure looks like its growing " by the day by the look of it"

sorry my op" it looks HIDEOUS!!!

in fact it looks worse than one of those daf !!! thingys oh thats it a ssc :laughing: :laughing:

No, the sticky out one on a daf is on the Space cab, not the SuperSpace :confused:

do you not know anything :confused: :confused: :confused:

oh, sorry, i forgot, you drive a scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i think it looks mint mr ed put the hammer down! :smiley:

Thanks for the pic , have had a rotten Xmas :frowning: Feel alot better now after a good laugh :laughing:

ditch the 4series get a 143 and pt the visor on that :laughing: :laughing:

that really does look terrible on the truck

think of the downforce it will give him :laughing:

these scania drivers will do anything to try and make their trucks stick to the road :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh my life what is that. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Breedy.

so the general answer is a no then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: