Honest job advertisement

Goldfinger:
Even if it was ‘mainly’ £10 an hour…

Round here, that’s a FORTUNE!!! :open_mouth:

Always said, this governments ‘northern power house’ thing ends at the M62…

Exactly, people in other areas forget this, its all very well people who live in the golden triangle and other bloody (awful to live in) prime transport work areas, but there are hundreds of thousands of drivers out there who live in long term poorly paid areas, and the import of thousands of cheap labour east europeans has helped their pay prospects no end :unamused: .

Still it provided cheap nannies waiters gardeners plumbers builders chauffers and anything else you can think of for those (Bliar and his motley crew) who opened the floodgates in 2007 so thats all right then, anyone who objected must be a racist :imp:

eagerbeaver:
You are indeed RIGHT Winseer.

And I will tell you what else you are right about…Amazon in Doncaster. Christ almighty, 3 hours there yesterday morning.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Indeed!
I thought Didcot was bad… 3 hours there, and I got threatened with being banned from site because I’d snuk back into my cab, where I’d accidentally deliberately left my passenger door open…
Yard Marshals there are like the guards at Colditz!

Goldfinger:
Even if it was ‘mainly’ £10 an hour…

Round here, that’s a FORTUNE!!! :open_mouth:

Always said, this governments ‘northern power house’ thing ends at the M62…

I always thought the “Northern Power House” was that collection of cooling towers you can see - whilst driving along the M62 oddly enough…