Home Time....

Hi all, moving on from my Running in post ( thank’s for the replies)
When you get home on a Friday evening or Saturday morning, what does your weekend activities normally consist of, to ensure you spend as much quality time as possible with you loved ones?

Thanks

CoopDog

Saturday’s are normally a chill out day in our household,maybe wash the cars/mow the lawns ect ect.
I run a under 8s football team so Sunday’s are match day for us so a game in the morning then home for a Sunday dinner then chill out again.

Drinking with mates and messing with cars, either here in England or with my mates in Ireland.

No family to spend time with as I’m single with no kids.

Hugging and kissing the wife takes most of me time as well as waiting on her hand and foot (not to mention other body parts).
Form a que ladies…

In reality I head straight for the sofa, telly on, stretch out, one hand down me pants and fall asleep.
Usually rudely awakened by my precious reminding me I sit on me arse and sleep all week and there’s a list jobs to do.

One Birthday week the last job on the list was ■■■■■■■■■■■ as a treat. She knows me to well.

Monday is First Day off.
Slept till Noon,went to pay Rent (in Pub), had 2 Coffee at Bakery and back Home to Bed. Then swapped broken Screen of my Mobile (got a second with good Screen for a few P from Ebay), Put a SSD Harddrive with OSX in a Case so i have them to swap from Computer to Computer, (Dont leave importand Files on Computer.always on external Hard Drive). Then started my Bacon Joint at 10.00 Pm,half a Bottle Heineken.
Tuesday up at 11.30 for Bacon Joint leftover. Facebook and other interesting Things on Computer and now up to Bakery for Coffee.
Wednesday sleeping for Work at Nite