Home brew sleeper cabs

Home brew or body builder

robthedog:
Home brew or body builder

There were a lot more sleeper cabbed Seddons than people perhaps remember! They appear to be fairly uniform so I imagine that either Motor Panels or someone like Nightrider carried them out.

DW p

That F88 is no Photoshop job. Looks like a good piece of work. Is that a Magirus Deutz roof, I wonder?

Bit of an 88 home brew theme going on

6683DD94-3D1D-4540-B94E-C5FA6934DFD8.jpeg

robthedog:

:laughing: That Rolls Royce radiator reminds me a picture Bennku once drew when I suggested that RR should have made their own lorries to go with the Eagle Diesel!

rolls%20lorry.jpg

ERF-NGC-European:

robthedog:

:laughing: That Rolls Royce radiator reminds me a picture Bennku once drew when I suggested that RR should have made their own lorries to go with the Eagle Diesel!

Nice suggestion, but unfortunately a bit late. Wasn’t Guy the truck branch of Jaguar? And after all Lamborghini started in building farming tractors (what they still do) before cars.

Full depth sleeper extension, looks a bit wobbly though.

Steve

Froggy55:

ERF-NGC-European:

robthedog:

Nice suggestion, but unfortunately a bit late. Wasn’t Guy the truck branch of Jaguar? And after all Lamborghini started in building farming tractors (what they still do) before cars.

I believe Big J stood for Big Jaguar.

That one is on the P plate, which is earlier than the cab. I reckon the whole thing is a home brew special. The question is, what is the chassis? There are 2 similar axles at the back, suggesting double drive. Those air tanks look like Volvo. There is no visible steering wheel on the right, so I’m going to guess it is an FB89. I put those arguments to the flame of knowledge that is TNUK. :smiley:

[zb]
anorak:
That one is on the P plate, which is earlier than the cab. I reckon the whole thing is a home brew special. The question is, what is the chassis? There are 2 similar axles at the back, suggesting double drive. Those air tanks look like Volvo. There is no visible steering wheel on the right, so I’m going to guess it is an FB89. I put those arguments to the flame of knowledge that is TNUK. :smiley:

I would think it’s an F89 re cabbed The wiper sweep is LHD

Shocking

Not sure if we have had this one before

NMP

robthedog:
Shocking

That’s just plain wrong,awful.

David

whisperingsmith:

NMP 0

We’ve certainly had some monstrosity’s on here but I think that takes the biscuit, but having said that there were a lot of creative people about if if some were plain awful

whisperingsmith:

NMP 0

Dear mother of god, please tell me it’s not been on twice :open_mouth: