Holidays !

Anyone going on their Hols soon? :sunglasses:

If so, where you going?

8 weeks this friday ( June 3rd ) Me and my tribe plus my mate and his tribe are off to Crete for a well earned fortnights break !

I tell you, it could not come soon enough !

I am doing 7 days a week to get our spending money together! :unamused:

5 days driving, 2 landscaping !

Should have enough for a few Amstels :laughing:

Anyone going on their Hols soon?

no sorry m8 can’t affoard it due to WTD :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welcome to trucknet tiptop

tiptop:

Which means you’re breaking the law. Weekly rest means weekly rest.

I had a weeks hols last week and went away for a few days on a pub crawl along the river soar, I really had to persevere towards the end, was pleased when I’d had enough :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

8 more weeks for us too :o)))

June 4 will see wifey and I landing at Caen for a nice little meander to our regular haunt down in the Loire Valley for a week. We go for a week in September too :o)

Welcome to TruckNet UK tiptop :smiley: . No holidays booked as yet :frowning: .

i have to wait till june,then off to cornwall rented a cottage there.rest of holiday entitlement will be spent sailing on a thames barge from whitstable,at various times of the summer.

Holiday â– â– ? :confused: :open_mouth:
Only had one day off since I started in June so can hardly remember what the word means. Must be enjoying my self then…LOL !

I miss me travels up through Norway and Sweden to the Russian border in the North and would love to be able to do that again sometime soon. Perhaps next year there’ll be money to do such a thing. Petrol isn’t exactly cheap over there either.
Off course the optimal solution would be to get a job driving a truck to Alta or Vardø. But there’s a needle in the haystack’s chance of finding such job…sob.
Perhaps we should arrange some job-exchange with the Norwegian drivers, a bit like being an exchange student :smiley: yeah…why not ?!

â– â– â– 
Jo

:smiley: 8 weeks to go for me too. June 3rd, off to Kalamaki on Zante with wife and Granddaughter. Can’t wait. :sunglasses: Play in the pool,drink Amstel, :sunglasses: swim in the sea, drink Amstel, :sunglasses: lie on the beach, drink Amstel. :sunglasses: No driving, no trucks, no muppets (at least there weren’t last time).Hope you all get a good holiday this year folks, we all deserve it. F the WTD. :smiling_imp:

2 weeks in Ibiza in May…cant wait

I am on holiday now! One week off, started on monday, although I’ve spent every day so far tiling the kitchen walls and bathroom floor, digging over the garden and chasing to the vets with a poorly pet.

My poor wee Shylock didn’t make it though. Died post-op this morning, so I’m completely depressed.

Some holiday.

Sorry to hear of your bereavement DS, Shylock was a much loved, member of the family, I’d wager. :cry: :cry: :cry:

hopefuly i,m off to oman to see my sister in july for 10 days ,then down to torquey for a week and if she behaves herself i,ll take the wife ( to torquey that is} :laughing: oman is all my fun

Only 6 weeks to go for my hols. Off to Tenerife on May 20th return June 3rd and cant wait for it although will prob need another hol when we get back as its me the girlfriend and 6 kids plus another couple and their 2 kids. :sunglasses:

New Zealand when I have saved enough pennies. Im going to hire a motorbike and go and terrorise the locals :stuck_out_tongue:

MrFlibble:

tiptop:

Which means you’re breaking the law. Weekly rest means weekly rest.

lighten up a bit… its the mans first post. :unamused:

Great this, all these empty houses you all just told me about, and I’m a burglar at weekends :open_mouth:

Martin:
Great this, all these empty houses you all just told me about, and I’m a burglar at weekends :open_mouth:

Self employed, Night Shift worker then â– â– 

Got to wait until September for my hols.

Going ‘All-Inclusive’ this time so I’ll probably spend the entire holiday drunk!

killsville:
I’ll probably spend the entire holiday drunk!

Never understood whats so great about spending all your money getting sick ! :unamused: :cry: :cry: :confused:

â– â– 
Jo