Holidaymakers Beware

It’s that time of year when many are jetting off to the sunshine and drinking beer on the beach instead of naff coffee at an RDC, but be careful your holiday may not be what you expected - like this TUI trip to Mexico

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris … uk-3668951

It doesn’t take a travel expert to realise that 5 star in Mexico probably won’t mean exactly the same thing as 5 star in Florida.

WTF did they spend 8500 squids on with just 4 people!? Would want a 5 star holiday in Hawaii for that, not crummy Mexico where 5 star likely means absolute zip.

after reading the link i think they are the type of folk that would buy a house next to the airport so they could moan about the planes.
looking at the cabaret pic then its hardly x rated,you see as much on the telly at 6 o clock on a saturday night.

dieseldog999:
after reading the link i think they are the type of folk that would buy a house next to the airport so they could moan about the planes.
looking at the cabaret pic then its hardly x rated,you see as much on the telly at 6 o clock on a saturday night.

Yes. Hull. The local press are useless apart from setting up compensation faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can see the brain process unfolding as it happens.
oh look,theres a family holiday in cancun.

cancun is world famous for spring break raging hormone college type youngsters,as well as being the epicentre for a party capital for every stag night jolly boys outing worldwide with the majority of the attractions catering for that clientele which is as removed from a family holiday as can possibly be.
lets book there…what could possibly go wrong??..retarded or what?

Blimey! this toddler was caught on video climbing out onto the 4th floor balcony ledge of an hotel in Spain by a holiday maker in a hotel opposite :open_mouth: