HOLIDAY

Company may need Trunkdriver for ten Day’s
if anyone interested to do between Heathrow Airport and Coalville in Leicestershire PM me

go at saturday the 8th April and will be back around the 20th of April.
hope each one can do without me,as i can not do all with me.
Roadwork Area will be free for 10 Day’s,in that Case

Have a good holiday Fred :wink:

You’ll be coming back with a suntan for your other arm then :smiley:

Don’t forget to relax : :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Enjoy your holiday

Are you coming up to Scotland then ? :smiley: :smiley:

booked fly to usa,take trampingbag with me.
two nights more.tonight and tomorrow night till off

I’m off next Tuesday for a week. Swapping the Sprinter for a narrow boat with a top speed of 4 mph and lots of pubs en route.

Might see you down the A38 (I’ll be on the wet stuff alongside!!)

Calv

stinky:
Enjoy your holiday

Are you coming up to Scotland then ? :smiley: :smiley:

great idea. snow and rain. what more do you want from a holiday? :laughing:

Calv:
I’m off next Tuesday for a week. Swapping the Sprinter for a narrow boat with a top speed of 4 mph and lots of pubs en route.

Which route are you taking? It can be hard work if you’ve got lots of locks… :wink:

Calv:

Calv

I’m another one who likes the canals, my mothers uncle was a No1, (the canal equivalent to an O/D, infarct I think they had a small fleet). Anne and me have hired out boats a few times, for a weeks holiday each time. Its a very relaxing holiday, I hope you enjoy it Calv. Have you done it before? If so, where?

Liberace was thinking of buying a live-aboard, that was a few tears back, I think he decided to invest in bricks n mortar in the end. There are a few others who are into canals too.

Mr Fibble, he wrote

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

keep a eye out for alex lester he lives on one in the mids,
where? not sure but on the radio 3am till 6am,then we have the next best thing to johhny morris all cats and the like.

MrFlibble:
Which route are you taking? It can be hard work if you’ve got lots of locks… :wink:

I like the locks in moderation (not too many at once) Planning on the Trent and Mersey from Sawley, trhen Burton and should make Lichfield or Rugeley before we need to turn and come back.

I keep seeing the canal boats from the A38 now the tables will be turned.

Simon:

This will be the fifth time, been on the Stratford, Grand Union from Market Harborough, Tamworth to Braunston and the Llangollen.

Everybody else have a good Easter break.

Calv