Holiday tips for Meghan Markle

Anyone know why Princess Eugenie is a princes but not Archie?

adam277:

royalcentral.co.uk/uk/sussex/wi … -2-156679/

Because one is a girl, the other a boy?

adam277:

Surely this must be a contender for daftest post of the year.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
They choose to do this now.
His 99 year old Grandfather lies critically ill in hospital and his 94 year old Grandmother has to deal with all this [zb].
Impeccable timing from a pair of attention seeking no marks.

Only one’s attention seeking, the other’s being dragged along by the little head.

Star down under.:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
His 99 year old Grandfather lies critically ill in hospital and his 94 year old Grandmother has to deal with all this [zb].

Only one’s attention seeking, the other’s being dragged along by the little head.

It’s easy to take the ■■■■, and make glib comments,.and I am as guilty as the next guy in all of this.
On the other hand to be serious for a minute,.and to look beyond the picture portrayed,.and to take personalities out of said portrayl…
Me being the type of guy who loves his wife as much as to defend her before I would defend myself,.and face up to anybody however big or powerful they may be, who would be a threat to her,. …I admire the way this guy has stuck up for his Mrs , and the way he has stood up to the Royal constitution, not caring about the effects on himself.
There are not many who would be brave enough to do that, along the lines of his great Uncle who abdicated the throne.

Good on him I say, and I bet his mother who faced the same type of crap would be proud of him…a guy with a backbone, the sort of which I admire.

Like I said I ain’t a Royalist,.and I ain’t too fussed what those 2 do,.I’m merely giving my own opinion on it after watching the tv show.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Nah, there are many worse than that on this forum. :laughing:

robroy:

Star down under.:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

It’s easy to take the ■■■■■ and make glib comments,.and I am as guilty as the next guy in all of this.
On the other hand to be serious for a minute,.and to look beyond the picture portrayed,.and to take personalities out of said portrayl…
Me being the type of guy who loves his wife as much as to defend her before I would defend myself,.and face up to anybody however big or powerful they may be, who would be a threat to her,. …I admire the way this guy has stuck up for his Mrs , and the way he has stood up to the Royal constitution, not caring about the effects on himself.
There are not many who would be brave enough to do that, along the lines of his great Uncle who abdicated the throne.

Good on him I say, and I bet his mother who faced the same type of crap would be proud of him…a guy with a backbone, the sort of which I admire.

Like I said I ain’t a Royalist,.and I ain’t too fussed what those 2 do,.I’m merely giving my own opinion on it after watching the tv show.

Like you, I’m no royalist, but I think it would be hard being born into the Royal family. You couldn’t ■■■■ without it making headlines in your country, then being reported worldwide.
Harry was vulnerable and she took advantage of that to promote her social climbing agenda.

With ‘Social climbing’ on that scale comes lots of money.
How further up the social scale and how much richer can you suddenly become by marrying a Royal Prince?
She had already achieved that, so why go to the trouble of totally ■■■■ ing it up?
I think she was grossly naive, enough to think she could marry into those lot and still maintain a normal life, and carry on as she had been.
Her life totally changed to the point of being a prisoner to the system, just like Diana.
The only difference being, there was a set out agenda for Diana,.and when they achieved that agenda they dropped her like a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.
There was no agenda with Markle,.she was just a victim of circumstance, who upset the apple cart, mainly by her race evidently, and the fact that she refused to be totally ruled by the British Constitution, and as I said, her husband backed her up.
If Harry had not backed her, there would have been a divorce,.and she would have ■■■■ ed off back to the States a far richer, (and with more social status) woman, who would have been sorted for life with her settlement.
She could have named her price to disappear and by agreeing to keep schtum about what went on.
Surely an easier option than the one she (they) took. :bulb:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Ok, anyone know why Princess Eugenie is a princess while Archie is not a Prince?
You knew what I meant but still felt the need to be condecending nice.

It just seems odd that Princess Eugenie and Beatrice both have the HRH titles yet are 9th and 10th in line to the throne. But Archie is 7th in line to the throne and has no such title.
Also Archie grandad is the future king unlike with Beatrice and Eugenie.

robroy:
The only difference being, there was a set out agenda for Diana,.and when they achieved that agenda they dropped her like a piece of [zb].

Was there though? Seems like both sides were pretty crappy.

adam277:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Ok, anyone know why Princess Eugenie is a princess while Archie is not a Prince?
You knew what I meant but still felt the need to be condecending nice.

It just seems odd that Princess Eugenie and Beatrice both have the HRH titles yet are 9th and 10th in line to the throne. But Archie is 7th in line to the throne and has no such title.
Also Archie grandad is the future king unlike with Beatrice and Eugenie.

robroy:
The only difference being, there was a set out agenda for Diana,.and when they achieved that agenda they dropped her like a piece of [zb].

Because they have an arrogant, pompous self centred father who is so far up his own arse, you can see the outline of his shoe soles through his undercrackers …Andrew. :bulb:
I remember hearing or reading that he insisted on titles.
(His sister Anne insisted her kids had no Royal title.)

Of course they was an agenda for Diana, she fit the bill of their requirements.
Young,.British, a virgin from aristocratic stock to provide a future monarch.
Have you not got it yet about the Royals?
Those ■■■■■ live in the middle ages, with values and ideas that have no bearing to modern times.

Fair point…

youtube.com/watch?v=Iyivk0docNk
This bod had it spot on.

I don’t blame Harry one bit dumping the ‘royal’ ■■■■■■■■, but why not just keep schtumn afterwards and just enjoy life.

I personally couldn’t care less about the modern versions whomever their fathers might be, quite fond of Pip cos he’s always put his size tens in it at every opportunity and Anne cos she’s one tough cookie, they’d have done better to have Anne as next in line.

robroy:

[/quote]
I think so. Offspring. Job jobbed.

Juddian:
I personally couldn’t care less about the modern versions whomever their fathers might be, quite fond of Pip cos he’s always put his size tens in it at every opportunity and Anne cos she’s one tough cookie, they’d have done better to have Anne as next in line.

Agree with you on Anne. But it comes down to looks with these sort of things. Let’s not kid ourselves it’s why Kate, Diana and Meghan are so popular.

youtu.be/r2q6x8_LVd4
Fantastic take on it

Princess Anne is more the real deal when it comes to selflessness and charity work then Either Meghan or Diana. But people dont care.
Although none hold a candle to Princess Alice of Battenberg. She cared not one iota for wealth or money. Unlike both Meghan and Diana.