Holiday Ruined at Cherwell Valley Services?

Happy Trucker1:

Stephenjp:

carryfast-yeti:

Stephenjp:
I suppose its no worse than lorries parked in coach only bays…

Too bone idle to reverse into a bay behind!!!

possibly been there all night…with all lorry spaces taken? i see lorries parked in the coach,and sometimes car parks in MSM’s in the early hours…not enough parking for trucks…even the new Cambridge services was rammed when 1 of our guy’s had to park there recently…

Na, this was Sarn Park services, he pulled in while I was sat there having a break and there were plenty of free spaces, there were 4 next to me!!!

One of my hang ups is Hgv drivers pulling straight into coach bays when there is plenty of Hgv bays available ( especially in the day ) Hgv drivers are the first to moan when other vehicles are parked in Hgv park
And don’t get me started on drivers who park on the pumps then waddle in to get the greggs & cup of tea with not a fuel card in sight ( nearly had a full on fight with a driver at Michaelwood couple of months back early in the morning , but just walked away to old for all that malarkey now . When he walked past my vehicle he actually threw his tea and a cake he had bought in greggs at my windscreen he was in such a mood ( I laughed my head off at him ) all caught on camera and sent to his company

Hehe, I’d love to have seen that, Michael woods is notorious for drivers parking on the pumps, glad I don’t have to fuel up at services anymore!!

Are we sure it was a truck that did it and not a cast iron case for forcing motorhome drivers to do a pre-road check?

Negan:
Are we sure it was a truck that did it and not a cast iron case for forcing motorhome drivers to do a pre-road check?

Are you thinking the owner set off in it like that, drove X amount of miles, only realising something was amiss when they got out at the services and thought “pretty sure that front end looks different somehow” ■■

Never considered that option, but given the age of some motorhome owners - especially expensive, nearly new ones like we have here…hmmm…yeah, maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely damaged somewhere else, but unloaded there.

I am not familiar with Cherwell Valley but often in services there’s nowhere obvious for vans, so they have a choice of taking up 2 or 4 car parking spaces; the coach bays, the caravan bays, or the HGV bays. But in this case, its probably that the recovery truck was physically unable to get into the aforementioned, thus it was dropped in an HGV bay.

Sploom:
Id love one of those morohimes for retirement,they cost a fortune though.I bet tgat one is 60k

NAH you are not going to buy that model for 60 k, my 17 plate Dethless I6 cost me 65

miketdt:

Sploom:
Id love one of those morohimes for retirement,they cost a fortune though.I bet tgat one is 60k

NAH you are not going to buy that model for 60 k, my 17 plate Dethless I6 cost me 65

You could probably get it for 60k now!