HOLIDAY PAY.

How much do you get? is it 8hrs pay 12hrs ? is there a law anywhere that says what you must be paid? Got told today that to just pay a set amount of hours is wrong. they have to pay you an average over the previous so many weeks wages ? Is the guy talking crap ? Thanks.

If you’re paid an enhanced rate for any hours over your basic, then they only have to pay you your basic.

However, if you’re paid a straight through rate then your holiday pay should be based on an average.

whatever your contract says

NO THE GUY’S NOT TALKING CRAP :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: as mobile workers, you’ve no SET hours! :sunglasses: whatever you do in your previous TWELVE WEEKS! :laughing: is your average holiday pay for your WEEK OFF! :smiley: INCLUDING meal allowance, bonuses ( fuel, ■■■■■■■ or whatever! :wink: ) MOST FIRMS WILL TRY TO FOB YOU OFF WITH £10 per hour for 8/ 10 hours per day THEN TAX YOU FOR THE PLEASURE! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: how dare you have a life away from the truck, and treat your family to a HOLIDAY! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Get 10hrs per day holiday pay.

waynedl:
If you’re paid an enhanced rate for any hours over your basic, then they only have to pay you your basic.

However, if you’re paid a straight through rate then your holiday pay should be based on an average.

BS

damoq:
Get 10hrs per day holiday pay.

BS

hitch:
whatever your contract says

BS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14937236 this is what I’ve got STOBRATS in court for! :sunglasses: in the hands in the union! :laughing: £21,000,000 put aside minimum according to stobrat whistleblower! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: you’ve all been ripped off for ten years as MOBILE WORKERS SINCE WTD RULES WERE FORCED UPON US IN THE UK! :wink: read it and weep! :smiley:

We get paid eight flat hours plus one overtime hour per night. If we work fewer hours, we still get that rate, if we work more we get paid the extra hours at overtime rates. We also get a £60 per week night shift bonus. Holiday is paid at the rate eight hours + one overtime hour + night shift bonus.

I get my full rate. So 50hrs a week, the same hrs as my normal working week.

Same as any other week 55hrs.

We get an average from the last 3 months, We are paid a bonus for what we take ontop of our basic, so slay the weight for a couple of weeks before hand and you get a decent holiday rate,
The last week I had off I was paid more than if I would have worked.

I get paid salary, so I get the same on holiday as I do at work, which brilliant. :wink:

I get average hourly rate for basic hours, so generally earn more on my weeks off :smiley: Always get a few Sundays in before going away.

It goes on my P60. So currently on £178 each holiday day.I’m on more when I’m on holiday

Get 12.07% of taxable pay added to holiday pot. Seems a better system than anything based on an “average” that can drain away if you have a few short weeks at work… :open_mouth:

If you’re salaried, a weeks pay is a weeks pay regardless of any average hours.

“Don’t accept average hours. Open your heart and push the limits.” :sunglasses:

makes a ■■■■ site better sense than “habits” anyway. :exclamation:

what fatboy slim said, although many bosses will try to wiggle around it.

Is it true that NHS staff get paid more for being off sick than being on duty?

It might explain why the system is soo full of people who don’t seem to give a ■■■■ anymore - let alone the general lack of fitness (among staff!) one sees plodding around hospitals these days.

eddie snax:
I get paid salary, so I get the same on holiday as I do at work, which brilliant. :wink:

And me.

I had average earnings of previous 6 weeks,but I don`t think Companies are obliged to pay anymore than your basic,anything else depends on your contract

lolipop:
I had average earnings of previous 6 weeks,but I don`t think Companies are obliged to pay anymore than your basic,anything else depends on your contract

read my post above! :laughing: " I DONT THINK COMPANIES ARE OBLIGED TO PAY ANYMORE THAN YOUR BASIC ! :imp: " cuts the mustard! :sunglasses: you’ve all been RAPED AND PILLAGED FOR YEARS! :unamused: ten years since WTD came in for mobile workers :smiley: claim back what you are OWED! :wink: 6 years BACKPAY! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: