holiday pay

hi can anyone help here…i only now work 6 nights on (75-80 hours ) and 8 nights off…can anyone tell me how many days holiday per year(inc bank hols) am i allowed when the full time boys are on 27 days per year…many thanks

send me the number of your boss and i will ask them for you,

obviously you cant be bothered to do it yourself?

how are we meant to know??

different firms different holiday entitlement.

have asked the boss many times but always get different answers.maybe you have always had bosses different to the rest of us that always tell you the truth…dont you think people know diferent firm …different entitlement…what i was asking which obviously was above you is what was the minimum entitlement of holidays within the W.T.D.AND GIVEN THE NORMAL HOLIDAY PAY WHICH OUR FIRM PAY WHAT SHOULD I GET PRO RATA THAT.iF YOU CANT ANSWER SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE RESPECT AND NOT LIKE A KNOW IT ALL DONT BOTHER…IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION I THOUGHT SOMEONE MAYBE WORKING WITHIN A WAGE DEPARTMENT COULD HAVE WORKED OUT WITH THEIR TABLES

www.businesslink.gov.uk holidays link
check with this as i work out you work 3 days per week average. so you should be due at least 13.3 working days holiday

jim ralph:
hi can anyone help here…i only now work 6 nights on (75-80 hours ) and 8 nights off…can anyone tell me how many days holiday per year(inc bank hols) am i allowed when the full time boys are on 27 days per year…many thanks

Averaging your days to a 3 day week and based on the 27 days you say the full time people get you should get:

16.2 days if the normal working week is a five days/nights per week for the full time employees.

20.3 days if the normal working week is four days/nights per week for the full time employees.

Well that’s what I get it to anyway :wink:

edit and link:

A part time worker should be treated no less favourably than an equivalent full-timer. This means that an employer who gives extra days off to full timers may have to give extra time off to part time workers as well.

many thanks for the constructive and helpful replies off Gazwrf and Tachograph…cheers lads…as for the reply off gibsla which made me out to be an idiot…look an learn as to how a simple question should be answered it will help in your future education.