HOLIDAY OFFER

Special Offer - for this holiday weekend only.

TAKE ANY FULL CAT C, CE, D course and receive FREE driver cpc (Mods 2 and 4 complete or 35hours as applicable).

This is in addition to the standard 10% off, free accommodation (when travelling more than 70 miles).

To take advantage of this offer, simply send me a pm with your name and a number on which you can be reached during office hours on Tuesday. You’ll get a call from us on Tuesday, ask all the questions you want. If you wish to book and get the free cpc you will be asked for £150 deposit. You can take the course anytime between now and end Feb 2017. Having asked your questions, if you don’t like the answer, just say no thankyou.

There’s no catch. It does apply to new bookings only and the details must have reached me before the office opens 0700 Tuesday.

Just a way of saving £300+

(to be really clever, you can pay deposits for both C and CE. That way you’ll get TWO lots of driver cpc and save a fortune!!)

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Messaged you peter

To be clear, becos I didn’t make it ever so clear originally, you can take advantage of this offer regardless of whether or not you hold provisional licence, theory tests etc.

Any questions, just ask. But don’t miss out!

Scenario

Live 100 miles away from you - Got B licence only and want LGV C & CE …

Now what :question:

Perfectly normal scenario. Pay £150 x 2 deposits. Arrange medical locally. We arrange online theory training and book local theory tests.

Come and do CAT C course and get free Mod 2 and Mod 4

Pass it all

Come back and do CE course and get free 35 hours periodic training

Pass test.

Go away happy chappy.

CPC would then be valid 2026. Sorted.

All normal discounts apply

Free accommodation for duration of practical training.

Do you need to do it ROG?!?!?

Thanks for the responses. This offer will definitely close at 7 in the morning (Tuesday 30th.) Don’t leave it and then wish you’d done it.

All you need to do is pm your name and phone number. When you get a call, you can always decline the offer. Or take it up and save a load of dosh.

Peter Smythe:
Thanks for the responses. This offer will definitely close at 7 in the morning (Tuesday 30th.) Don’t leave it and then wish you’d done it.

All you need to do is pm your name and phone number. When you get a call, you can always decline the offer. Or take it up and save a load of dosh.

For the benefit of wannabe candidates and me being nosey how much for the training?

Hope you don’t mind me asking.

Paul :smiley:

Not a problem. Always been upfront with prices but never pretend to be the cheapest. All on the website. Just deduct 10% Trucknet discount from everything you see. There’s no trickery, smoke or mirrors!!

Just thought the open question would give you the opportunity to tell those thinking about it how the process etc went

Damm. Thought you were coming to see me!!

Peter Smythe:
Not a problem. Always been upfront with prices but never pretend to be the cheapest. All on the website. Just deduct 10% Trucknet discount from everything you see. There’s no trickery, smoke or mirrors!!

Very reasonable indeed may I say :smiley:

Paul

Very reasonable indeed may I say :smiley:

O, go on then!

Offer is now closed. If you’ve registered your name and number with us, you’ll get a call during today. If you’ve missed it there will be offers available at our Open Day on Sept 10th.

Thanks all,

God Damnit booked two weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk