Hoilday Cover

Well i do hope i get nice clean agency driver in my wagon because the wagon is a 58 plate 11 months old they would have found it spot less because i clean it inside and out and put a new air freshner in it. As i said we have never used a agency driver before so if he/ she leaves it like a sh*t hole we wont use them again. simples.

Gates:

hyper26:
im a agency driver n in my bag i have a tin of polish n a duster ive been given sum right heaps one that springs to mind was for a company at leeds got keys set off it must off being the filthiest motor on the fleet.as it started to get light n i could see exactly what the inside was like needless to say it was a mess coffe all over dashboard, ■■■ ends,old papers dust coverd every inch of it so i set too at first drop and cleaned it out best i could apart from half the dashboard n half the dials.i went back to company three weeks later and the dash was still half clean half dusty lol. i pride myself on looking after other peoples regular motor you get a good name among the drivers and also with the staff in office and theyl ask for you by name when booking drivers which in turn gives you brownie points with agency :smiley: :smiley:

Was this a Daf ?

yes 85 on a xreg

we aren’t all bad. up until now ive been an agency driver and i always take my crap with me and even clean the lorry up sometimes. one place i worked at the regular driver was a right fat slob. and it showed too i cleaned the INSIDE of the windscreen with some blue paper towel and some glass cleaner one wipe and the towel was black with dirt. i cant wait until the new year and i can have my own clean motor without an inch of dust on the dash. im almost wishing christmass would hurry up

av never driven for an agency or worked were the firm have employed agency drivers but the last firm i was at there was me an maybe 2 or 3 others who looked after the truck, washed every night or every other night, polished inside tanks polished etc an i hated anybody else driving the truck even from the same firm as they would leave it a tip, in the end i used to leave a note in the cab (above the draw on the legde in a 4 series) sayin ‘PLEASE KEEP CAB KEEP’ after that it was kept clean, until 1 ■■■■ had to drop my truck from the trailer and stood all over the tanks :imp: so i left the truck for a week without washing the outside an the boss asked why i had’nt cleaned the truck was i feeling sick (in a friendly fashion) so i said yes an told him tha who ever moved the truck 10 yards stood all over the tank which ■■■■■■ me off, but im not a grass,but the boss went an found out who it was himself as my boss likes clean trucks !

i re-polished the tank but it ■■■■■■ me off as it must do with you lads leaving things clean them some ■■■■ messing it all up

nothin wrong with a bit of pride !!

Big ■■■■:
Im off this week and i am just wondering wot i am going to come back to because for the 1st time my company has hired a agency driver
the norm is for my wagon to be parked up but they r quite busy this week. i left it in in mint cond and took all my gear out. the agency driver has to have 3 nights out as well so i hope he is not a smelly :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Are you the O/Operator? Is it your truck, or is the V5 in the companies name or your bosses?

peirre:

Big ■■■■:
Im off this week and i am just wondering wot i am going to come back to because for the 1st time my company has hired a agency driver
the norm is for my wagon to be parked up but they r quite busy this week. i left it in in mint cond and took all my gear out. the agency driver has to have 3 nights out as well so i hope he is not a smelly :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Are you the O/Operator? Is it your truck, or is the V5 in the companies name or your bosses?

Does that matter? what matters is that you are in the wagon all week it is your home for 5 days and 4 nites. It may not be owned by me but it is part of my job to keep it clean and looking nice. If you read the post i am not slagging off agency drivers i am asking what am i going to come back to because you here of some horror stoires about them. Anyway it doest matter whos truck you drive just leave it as you find it if its a mess or clean cab its called RESPECTING other people property :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: