Hobbies & the like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

scaniason:
Finally, and most importantly, spending time playing about with the kids & missus.

Gary

Hopefully separately otherwise a bit weird :grimacing:

Cycling, walking, just being outdoors.
Got a couple of motorbikes in the garage that dont get used half as much as they should :blush:
Love engineering, seeing how things were built/made and used years ago.

Like Conor, I’m a fully licenced radio ham, and am the Chairman of my local radio club.

I am also into motorsport and have been for 25+ years. I’ve done stage rallying, road rallying, autograss, and have now just come full circle and have bought a Xsara VTS with my neighbour, and the road rallying bug has bit again.

I love my dog to bits, and like taking her out. I also like to visit the local as it serves real ale. Not something I’m really into, but the pub is brilliant and always seems to be full so they must be doing something right. It makes for a great social evening.

Sadly, I ventured into caravanning last year for the first time, and paid £450 for an extremely tidy tourer as a taster, and went away on 3 motorsport events with it. It beats getting ■■■■ wet through in a tent. Will probably sell it this year and upgrade so I can take the wife, daughter and dog away on weekends and do some serious walking.

Ken.

Hi Ken,
Had a period with a second hand caravan, really enjoyed it, though before always thought they were a bit naff. it was certainly better than a tent, none of that hunting for the torch and trying to get rid of the annoying bump that somehow is always in the bedding…(dont mean the missus… :laughing: :laughing: ) was surprised how comfy and cosy it was. had to sell a couple of years back as lack of space. Yes definitely a convert.

Horse riding, in particular Endurace riding :slight_smile:

Scuba diving while on holiday, i have dived in Antigua/Trinidad/Tobago/Goa/Maldives/South Africa/Mozambique/Hurghada/Sharm el Sheik/Jamaica/Barbados/Cornwall/German sunken navy fleet at Scapa Flow Orkney Islands/Thailand and Florida.

Carp fishing :sunglasses: any size :laughing: they’re all welcome! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: fish in France a lot, Spain, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Cheshire meres! :sunglasses: also Oxford and sandhurst! Three rods on three alarms and the tranquility with like minded individuals for the craic! Enjoy :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’ve not renewed my race licence and have decided to hang my leathers up as I’ve donated more than enough flesh, bones, and bits of bike to numerous race circuits around Europe.

So as I’m always looking out for the next rush (it has to involve considerable risk or I won’t do it) my mate called me and told me I’m now a Zapcat racer and our first race is in six weeks in Gibraltar! I readily agreed and then decided to Google it to see what it was. Jeez! Looks fun though. What could possibly go wrong? :smiley: :smiley:

Golf I play badly but I do try ha ha.scuba diving and my new venture is americian football,now that’s hard work 4hrs every sunday of training I’m breathing out my arse by the end of it.all good exercise and fun tho

Downhill mountain biking and freeride