Hitch hiking

I was driving my HGV when I saw this amazing looking blonde ■■■■■■■ the side of the road who was wearing a short skirt and tight top with what looked like natural pert ■■■■■ and the most amazing legs. She appeared to be only about 21 years old. She had broken down on the hard shoulder! So I stopped and asked if she needed any help. She wanted a lift to the next services, so she hopped up into my cab and off we went… After a few miles down the motorway she turned to me and said “I have something between my legs that all lorry drivers like!” I couldn’t believe my luck… I slowly lent towards her and unclipped her seatbelt, I then opened the passenger door and pushed the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ out on to the road… No one sits on my Ginsters!

Two 18 year old Eastern European girls offered to load my shopping into the car in exchange for a lift to the nearest Tescos. As we drove off they stripped naked and performed various acts upon each other. Then they asked me to pull over so they could “treat” me. We stopped and as one undone my trousers the other nicked my wallet. I’m warning everyone to beware of this scam- I’ve been done 3 times this week!! :smiley: