His Lordships motors

Trusty old Daf95 400 imported from Holland

FH12 460 and new Sealane Trailer

New FH12 2004

Change of direction moved onto Fridge work

New Chereau trailer 2007

Lovely Motor ma’ Lord!! :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: lovely looking motor mate :wink:

I am pretty sure that you passed me on the M25 in the days before Christmas. The trailer wasnt looking as clean as it is in that photo and someone had drawn some stuff on the side of the trailer! You must have been in a rush as you werent waiting around! :laughing:

That latest FH12 of yours with that new fridge box is the dogs dangly bits mate. Stunning lookin motor, more please. :wink:

did you ever catch the people who scribbled on
the cab ?

I think this is the day you are on about grasshopper, the artwork was kindly donated by the staff of Eurotunnel. Disussions with them are ongoing :slight_smile: and Glenman haven’t caught the trailer signwriter yet, but he won’t be getting the same treatment the truck one got :smiling_imp:

Hi Paul. Was Just Passing Through And Saw Your Name. So I Have Just Stopped To Say Hi. And Happy New Year. Keep On Trucking. I Have Not Seen Your Old Mate PETER ROFF For Mounths? So I Have Had Some LUCK. I Am Still Doing The Same As I Have Allways Done NOT A LOT. Leaving It To You Young Ones. All The Best. BRIAN. :laughing: :smiley:

So the question is…who is Sally Holland, anyone know where she lives, works etc■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seems like a friendly sort of girl!! :laughing: :laughing:

looks good loopey spotted you on m6 at about 6:50 last thursday u was in slow traffic and dagv8 was in front of u looking very good mate

that was me joshh but not with my trailer.i had a chereau rental trailer while they’ve been repainting mine.
i was on my way to neston for a 6am tip at aldi. now in portsmouth on my way to pick it back up from chereau in france. :smiley:

Lord Loopy:
that was me joshh but not with my trailer.i had a chereau rental trailer while they’ve been repainting mine.
i was on my way to neston for a 6am tip at aldi. now in portsmouth on my way to pick it back up from chereau in france. :smiley:

your motor was looking ■■■■ hot mate i thought i recognised the motor like and thought you was on the forum have to get some pics up of ur new trailer and that looking good matey.
and hows work for you like?

take it easy, Josh

joshh i will get her ladyship to take some snaps when i get back. as for work it’s flat out as normal

Lord Loopy:
joshh i will get her ladyship to take some snaps when i get back. as for work it’s flat out as normal

Sounds good!
Have a good trip back :smiley:

the not so shiney red volvo will be available for purchase in mid september when his lordships new truck :cry: :imp: arrives if any one is
looking for a used left ■■■■■■.

Lord Loopy:
if any one is

Interesting :stuck_out_tongue:
A left handed ■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hat coat push bike I know

Lord Loopy:
the not so shiney red volvo will be available for purchase in mid september when his lordships new truck :cry: :imp: arrives if any one is

Why what you buying now,
And you didn’t get any photos of your trailer for me
Cries :cry:

did some bloke in a white daf cf toot at you as you were sat at the lights waiting to go on to the M1 at junction 13 (MK/Bedford)) at about 4ish yesterday (28th June)?

if someone did it was me, if it wasnt you then it wasnt me tooting! :blush: :blush:

smart looking motor by the way, very good paint job!

Lord Loopy:

hhhmmmm, anyone wanna buy me a left ■■■■■■?!

joshh. sorry about the pics :blush: i’ve just been so busy her ladyship has’nt let me
sit down for 2 min :unamused:
giblsa.yep that was me on my way to dover after being shoved out of the house :wink:
where wre you heading too.