Highways Agency UK

You are a feffing joke for a Government agency, I can not believe your poxy stupid ridiculous sign on the M6 near junction one saying delays until August 2018.
You are having a laugh on the general public, commercial drivers , commuters and tourist traffic.
What now is your excuse to rake in millions of pounds to snare drivers in your 40 mph average speed check cameras south of Birmingham from Junction one for your incompetent below deck bridge repairs.
Delays until August 2018, 17 months, you bunch of imbeciles.

I reckon our Tobes ain’t best pleased.

So you stopped, got out and had a look at what’s going on under the bridge then did you, Tobes?

bald bloke:
I reckon our Tobes ain’t best pleased.

Spurs supporter upset at result , or to much beer

toby1234abc:
You are a feffing joke for a Government agency, I can not believe your poxy stupid ridiculous sign on the M6 near junction one saying delays until August 2018.
You are having a laugh on the general public, commercial drivers , commuters and tourist traffic.
What now is your excuse to rake in millions of pounds to snare drivers in your 40 mph average speed check cameras south of Birmingham from Junction one for your incompetent below deck bridge repairs.

Good rant. Started with an insult, followed up with allegations and then ended up with a further insult.

Conveyed genuine anger. 8/10.

Words 8 & 9 Toby, . `nuff said.

Oh well it’s better than some road worker getting killed and not going home to their family, because I’m guessing that’s why most of it’s in place, just in case of something that has a millionth of a chance of happening. But motorists are all too impatient to think of it that way, and even though we know about it most still won’t plan more time for their journey and just get annoyed at it. Boo hoo, mini violin has come out.

toby1234abc:

Given the total demise of Traffic Policing, Highways England patrols will soon be given Enforcement Powers. Honest … it’s coming to a Motorway near you maybe sooner than you think…

The point i was trying to make was that they finish one or two sections that took years to finish , then shortly after more road works .
All in pinch point areas of joining motorway routes.
For the comment of protecting road workers until August 2018, you won’t see any as they are underneath the road .
And where they work at ground level, they will not be doing much except holding brushes .

toby1234abc:

So what is your excuse, for going over the 40mph legal limit in the road works?. It’s the law if you don’t like it stop driving trucks and stack shelves. Yes I’m angry because Spurs lost lol. We deserved to because we conceded 4 and scored 2 ,… same for a speeding ticket you deserve it if you speed. I got caught once in 2003 got 3 points and a fine didn’t speed after.

I rang them up the other night to find out how much of the a34 was closed. They asked me why I thought it was closed because there was nothing on the system, he seemed really surprised when I told him I was actually at the closure!!

If the people responsible for closing our roads don’t actually know which roads they’ve closed, what hope is there?

Last time I looked , its now **Highways England '** , and has been for the last 2 years. . As for your rant and incorrect info on roadworks and speed restriction of roadworks south of Junction one M6 onto M1 south - that has also been in place for the last 12 months or so — roadworks in place for changes to SMART M/way ALR (all lanes running) no hard shoulders - multi lane occupancy -

its 50mph with average speed cameras .

The clues in the signs ffs

Do you want us to book you an appointment for the opticians :question: :question: :grimacing:
Keep to the Left unless overtaking :grimacing: :unamused:

My fault, the rant is for junction one on the M5 not the M6 .

eagerbeaver:

toby1234abc:

Good rant. Started with an insult, followed up with allegations and then ended up with a further insult.

Revised to 3/10 for OP getting the facts wrong! :laughing:

toby1234abc:
My fault, the rant is for junction one on the M5 not the M6 .

Maybe just maybe if the 1000s of vehicles over the last however many years including you hadn’t used the road in question it might just might not be worn out .
But then the other road you and the 1000s of others have been using would be closed because you’ve worn that out.

Having to put up with the M 5 closures 14 to 13 then 12 to 11a 11 to 10. 6 to 4a now 3 to 2 to 1 and the m6 north exit slip M6 jn7 to 10 north over the past 2 years you find an alternative.

Oh just to add Jn 6 to 7 is next for the upgrade and Jn 6 m5 is in for a total renewal.

Happy days :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

eagerbeaver:

toby1234abc:

Revised to 3/10 for OP getting the facts wrong! :laughing:

:laughing: Yeah, agreed mate. Very disappointing.