Highways agency bash

Well i would like to thank the prat who shut the M42 j4 to j5 north for road works then decided to shut the M5 north from j5 to j3 also for road works on the same night so anyone coming up the M40 was ■■■■■■ for getting on the M6 north.
I was going to kingsbury so i nipped off at M40 j15 and took the A45 and rejoined the M42

I only have one thing to say to you highways agency

Your a empty headed [zb]

■■■■ happens

cv68:
…so i nipped off at M40 j15 and took the A45 and rejoined the M42

So you weren’t [zb] for getting on the M6 north because in fact you managed it?

And other options were available.

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

if he was going to kingsbury why would he get off the m42 and go north on the m6 :question:

green456:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

if he was going to kingsbury why would he get off the m42 and go north on the m6 :question:

No idea.

I hope this helps.

green456:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

so anyone coming up the M40 was [zb] for getting on the M6 north

I was talking about anyone thats any driver wanting to get on the M6 north
Not me :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:
No idea.

I hope this helps.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Yes, tremendously, thanks :slight_smile:

cv68:

green456:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

Indeed, but they weren’t in fact ■■■■■■ because you proved it was possible to gain easy access to if they wished.

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

green456:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

Indeed, but they weren’t in fact [zb] because you proved it was possible to gain easy access to if they wished.

But my point is why shut both motorways on the same night that’s not good planing

Yes i use some common sense and took a early diversion. Why cant H.W use there common sense too

cv68:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

green456:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

Indeed, but they weren’t in fact [zb] because you proved it was possible to gain easy access to if they wished.

But my point is why shut both motorways on the same night that’s not good planing

Yes i use some common sense and took a early diversion. Why cant H.W use there common sense too

You don’'t have to use motorways to get somewhere. Other, more interesting roads are available.

Bear in mind that more interesting roads can go down as well as up…

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

green456:

Coffeeholic:

cv68:

You don’'t have to use motorways to get somewhere. Other, more interesting roads are available.

Are you mental■■? that would mean switching off cruise control and doing extra work, ■■■■ that :laughing:

The Sarge:
Bear in mind that more interesting roads can go down as well as up…

Duh! That’s why they’re interesting. Along with the fact diversions through towns on a Friday night can mean some very nice scenery. In St Albans a couple of weeks ago at around 04:00 there was a young lady being helped out of her undergarments by her friend, also a young lady. :unamused: :unamused: Never been so glad those bloody lights stay on red for about 4 minutes. :wink:

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

Are you mental■■?

Yes, what’s your point caller?

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

Are you mental■■?

My point?
You need help
I hope that helped

It’s all part of my nightly route. On Thursday the M5 was shut from J5 to J3 from 2200 hrs - there is an easy diversion which brings you out on the M42. There are ways to get from there back to the M5 or M6 northbound. The M42 was shut from J5 to J6 northbound (should have been at 2200 hrs but the buggers can’t tell the time and they shut it 10 minutes early) which caused mayhem because the lights at the roundabout were not allowing for the extra traffic. Again an easy diversion past Landrover and back to the M42 at J6 or A41 to somewhere or other :wink:

The main problem was the delays at J5 of the M42 - I know some people were held up there for an hour or more. But overnight closures and diversions are common enough and part of a normal night shift so … C H I L L :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sorry - don’t know if that helped, but if not I can’t say I’ll lose any sleep :wink: :wink:

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

bubsy06:

Coffeeholic:

Are you mental■■?

My point?
You need help
I hope that helped

It did, I’m having beer and steak to see if it helps. Thank you.

gardun:
But overnight closures and diversions are common enough and part of a normal night shift so … C H I L L :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

This^