HIGHWAY LGV

animal:
Why do you need a Vehicle for an ADR course that is all classroom based :question: this part is not part of the SQA test

IMHO, that’s an excellent question!! :grimacing:

Since the company are offering ADR, would they please refer me to the relevant requirement in the current Manual of Practice?

WARNING.
Viewers are strongly advised not to hold their breath whilst they wait for answers… :wink:

I shall be writing to the ndgtc first thing on monday. I know we pay a lot of money to be approved and part of the ndgtc. It is yet another shameful example of brokers blatant false claims.

Well done Sean. Maybe I should pen a letter to the DSA about all the false claims - primarily from brokers - about DSA approval. It’s time we started dobbing in people who tell lies.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

hgvlgvtraining:
I shall be writing to the ndgtc first thing on monday. I know we pay a lot of money to be approved and part of the ndgtc. It is yet another shameful example of brokers blatant false claims.

Peter Smythe:
Well done Sean. Maybe I should pen a letter to the DSA about all the false claims - primarily from brokers - about DSA approval. It’s time we started dobbing in people who tell lies.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I will do the same for both Bet I know what happens though Zilch :imp: :imp:

Rick