Highlighting

Can anyone tell me how to highlight words or sentences when quoting others.

Thanks

peter s:

Thanks

like this ■■

You just click on font colour in the tabs at the top, click on and drag overthe word you want to you want highlight and then hit whichevercolouryou want to use :wink:

just quote the original message, you then have the message in a text box… hold down left button at start of text you wish to highlight, drag it to the end of that text and release button, text should now be blue. go to top left of text box and click on the B button. thats it.

Trukkertone:
just quote the original message, you then have the message in a text box… hold down left button at start of text you wish to highlight, drag it to the end of that text and release button, text should now be blue. go to top left of text box and click on the B button. thats it.

Like this

peter s:

Thanks

Now wasn’t that easy :laughing: :laughing: Thanks for the help :smiley:

newmercman:
You just click on font colour in the tabs at the top, click on and drag overthe word you want to you want highlight and then hit whichevercolouryou want to use :wink:

Trukkertone:

Or you can make the words bigger and underline them which naturally makes your argument stronger :wink:

Harry Monk:
Or you can make the words bigger and underline them which naturally makes your argument stronger :wink:

Ok smarty pants… how do I do that then :blush: :smiley:

peter s:

Harry Monk:

peter s:

Harry Monk:

The same as you highlighted everything else, but click on the drop down menu with the label ‘Normal’. :smiley:

Simon:

peter s:

Harry Monk:

The same as you highlighted everything else, but click on the drop down menu with the label ‘Normal’. :smiley:
[/quote]

Hey, I can do it too! A new skill, fanx! :smiley:

Whoops, maybe not…! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Happydaze:
Whoops, maybe not…! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Click on the drop down menu arrow, them click on which size of font you want to use. Either Larger or smaller. Clicking on Normal will retain the normal size :grimacing:

sıɥʇ op uɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ʎllɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ɟı

MADBAZ:
sıɥʇ op uɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ʎllɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ɟı

Spilt my tea reading that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: