Hicks Logistics, Caldicot

Hi

Anyone got any info on the above company. Are they ok to work for? Looked at their website. They have an ad in JCP for trampers.

Thanks in Advance

78 views and…?

79 views including mine, i know they load tesco stuff out ceva in leeds.

Cheers JD. Just trying anywhere that’ll give me the CE break I need.

dar1976:
Cheers JD. Just trying anywhere that’ll give me the CE break I need.

apply and i hope your successful. :wink:

CV emailed earlier today. Will follow up later in the week :wink:

dar1976:
CV emailed earlier today. Will follow up later in the week :wink:

chase them up in a few days.

Is S and K a definite No No? I have read what others have said but at the end of the day I need something that stops me needing to sign on at the end of the week

dar1976:
Is S and K a definite No No? I have read what others have said but at the end of the day I need something that stops me needing to sign on at the end of the week

Ask ‘The Sarge’, he will be the one to give you any helpful info for S&K, as for Hicks, did a bit of agency work for them a while ago and I was impressed with them, guys in the office seemed switched on and didnt get any hassle at all!

Exactly why I started with then in June last year :slight_smile: . Give me a minute to get sorted (only just parked up thanks to the M5 closure) and i’ll send you a PM…

They do a lot of timber outa Newport dox that’s all really know I too rang um today the lady sounded very nice on the fone but we’ll see if they get back to me !!

dar1976:

My moto is " don’t knock it til you’ve tried it ". Especially if you need a start, things change, and you need a start, what you got to lose, and you could gain some good experience… :wink:

gunnerheskey:

dar1976:

My moto is " don’t knock it til you’ve tried it ". Especially if you need a start, things change, and you need a start, what you got to lose, and you could gain some good experience… :wink:

That’s kinda my thoughts on it. Just didn’t want to go for a complete wrong’un.

It’s a 120 mile round trip but if it gets me a start then I’m up for it :wink:

dar1976:

gunnerheskey:

dar1976:

120 mile round trip is not too bad if your away for 1/2 weeks, one job sometimes can open up various other doors…

gunnerheskey:

dar1976:

gunnerheskey:

dar1976:

120 mile round trip is not too bad if your away for 1/2 weeks, one job sometimes can open up various other doors…

I’d be happy to be away all week. My iPad and a tv and I’d be fine

I used to work around the corner from them at 3663 (who are advertising on JCP if anyone is looking for class2 work)

I don’t know any of the drivers etc, but their vehicles always looked immaculate when I drove past.

I believe D Mortimers Eat More Chips in Melksham are starting back up in feb might be worth giving them a ring

malcolmj:
I believe D Mortimers Eat More Chips in Melksham are starting back up in feb might be worth giving them a ring

Thanks for the heads up Malcolmj. I will give them a bell