Hiab training in west midlands

hi people another dumb founded question…
I’m thinking about doing a hiab course in order to enhance my job prospects . Can anyone recommend a place to do it in the west midlands , that aint to pricey. :smiley:
also i just would like to know from anyones who’s ever done his/her hiab, what should i expect the course to include ? what kind of attachments would i be certified to use ? is their any other issues i should bear in mind regarding using one in a day-to-day job . what kind of licence certification is considered to be the ‘norm’ in the world of hiab’s. Are their jaupt approved courses in Hiab ? so i can count it towards my drivers CPC.
thanks in advance …

hi mate ctt in wolvo i think its £140 for the day all in. try calling them

yeh thanks mate … just rang em up and they confirmed the price but they said their next available slot for training is in febuary 2011 :astonished: … dont think I could wait that long .

You can try j Coates but I think you will have to go to Leicester for your training www.jcoates.co.uk

burnie1:
You can try j Coates but I think you will have to go to Leicester for your training jcoates.co.uk

Hi Andy,

Surely you know such things, so how is it that you only “think” he’d need to go to Leicester ?

aiite thanks for the responses lads … jcoates offer training on 2 types of hiab … manual with grab … or remote with hook .
which is the best licence to get … in order to get regular work … the remote one costs a bit more … any advice would be much appreciated.

also thinking about getting me moffett ticket but where to go ■■? hmm… cant seem to find any trainer who does it . :cry:

Try seraching my user name (under natural listings.) Just enter your postcode and you will find a HIAB training provider near you. That way you won’t have to travel to Leicester. Also you might get a decent price!

Good luck

hgvlgvtraining