HIAB Prices

does anyone know how much it is to get HIAB in Liverpool ?
thanks

You’ll be looking around £400 - £600 for your HIAB ticket. Have a ring around some local training companies and check for prices. Also to see if there’s any discounts they can offer.

Our place does a fully accredited licence for HIAB for £300, you can do with brick clamp, hook and clam shell because we have all the attachments on our training truck. Counts as one 7 hour CPC module too!

Tockwith Training:
Our place does a fully accredited licence for HIAB for £300, you can do with brick clamp, hook and clam shell because we have all the attachments on our training truck. Counts as one 7 hour CPC module too!

How many days is the training cos i would be travling down from Glasgow?

If You can pm me pls.

Cheers

Deek

Probably a day

Hmmm, I may be interested in that to further my licence a bit into the new year, thanks for the info :smiley:
Could even make a couple of days out of it as the Mrs likes York :sunglasses:

York is a lovely place, I feel privileged to live here and have a wonderful job teaching HIAB operators to RTITB standards!

When I was on the hiabs and going on sites I was probably asked a third of the time for my ticket and less than that for the lifting certs and method statements/risk assesment.

Now,when I was asked for my ticket I knew I was in for a discussion about what sort of licence is this etc. I would explain that it was to RTITB standards but almost to a man they would say that cscs/cpcs is the recognized certificate and RTITB means nothing to them. I was never refused to work on site but only after gentle persuation.I always felt I had the wrong training certificate to fit in with the job.

I’m not trying to do Tockwith out of work here but just explaining the situation as it was with me a few years ago on the sharp end.

It may be different now I don’t know but I would maybe ask the lads on the main forums who are currently swinging cranes around and get their up to date view on what is needed on sites these days.