Hi Viz

First a mystery. Finished my last collection last night jumped in cab to park up for the night. Took hi viz off and now it’s nowhere to be found. Slept in cab so where has it gone?

Second hi viz story for the day. Parked facing another can last night. Woke early and decided daft laying there so got up and read my book. Curtains open opposite me and driver is there sat in his hi viz. Did he sleep all night in it. Did he magic my hi viz from my cab to his. Is it their company rules to sleep in a hi viz ? So many questions… So little time. (Does anyone think I’m bored)

The old girl who knocked on the door saying " need some company driver" took it when she left but you won’t want to admit it to us !

Here’s my Hi Viz on my steering wheel, just for you, I’m bored as well, waiting to get tipped at 08.00 (yea right [emoji57])

Hi viz? Do what I do. Don’t wear it. Just walk into the yard…Don’t worry, you’ll be seen alright. I guarantee it.
I’ve tried wearing one and I find it makes me invisible…to fork truck drivers anyway.

Oi, give Midlifetrucker his hi-vis back

Be careful, if you’re going to post pictures of your missus, the thread will end up getting deleted.
That is your wife/girlfriend/significant other isn’t it?

mick.mh2racing:
Be careful, if you’re going to post pictures of your missus, the thread will end up getting deleted.

Not that silly. Quick web search throws up many a pic.

Casper68:

mick.mh2racing:

Not that silly. Quick web search throws up many a pic.

Whoosh. :laughing:
When she puts a bra on she needs to blag a forklift.

midlifetrucker:
First a mystery. Finished my last collection last night jumped in cab to park up for the night. Took hi viz off and now it’s nowhere to be found. Slept in cab so where has it gone?

Second hi viz story for the day. Parked facing another can last night. Woke early and decided daft laying there so got up and read my book. Curtains open opposite me and driver is there sat in his hi viz. Did he sleep all night in it. Did he magic my hi viz from my cab to his. Is it their company rules to sleep in a hi viz ? So many questions… So little time. (Does anyone think I’m bored)

I actually found 3 spare hi viz in the cab today while tidying up, so if you still need one I have a spare or 3.
Or I could sew them together and make a nice hi viz blanket for the cold winter months.

What about a hi-vi cloak? You could really make an entrance in that.

Janos:
What about a hi-vi cloak? You could really make an entrance in that.

I like that idea. Will make a start today!