Hi vis Jumpers

Because your sterotyping, why should’t I. And in most case its either company uniform, hi vis or most cases of class one driver tramp style.

m_attt:
Because your sterotyping, why should’t I.

Generalise maybe, give my own personal opinion certainly, stereotype? no can’t see where.

What ever you want to call it. Is’nt this the main problem with todays society people being abusive over what people wear who they pray for who they fancy etc etc. Its an orange jumper get over it ffs.

on friday it saved me putting a vest on and off 30 times, no brainer for me tbh. And if it annoys people enough to keep commenting in every hi vis thread than even more reason to do so. :laughing:

m_attt:
What ever you want to call it. Is’nt this the main problem with todays society people being abusive over what people wear who they pray for who they fancy etc etc. Its an orange jumper get over it ffs.

on friday it saved me putting a vest on and off 30 times, no brainer for me tbh. And if it annoys people enough to keep commenting in every hi vis thread than even more reason to do so. :laughing:

First stereotyping, now abusive :open_mouth: …I just said that if you drive in a hi viz you look a prick, it was you that went off on one and blew it out of all proportion mate. Basically you can drive around in a basque and stilletos for all I care, I couldn’t give a ■■■■. (Although thinking about it that wouldn’t look as daft as driving in your hi viz vest, but don’t go for both as a combo, as that would just be plain wrong :smiley: )

Drift, if your job is making you sweat I’d be looking elsewhere :smiley:

Im not seeing the logic here at all…

So you currently wear a high vis vest as an when required but you can’t be bothered to take it off, so you want a high vis jumper so you don’t need to take it off.

Then why not just wear your high vis vest all the time?

Big Roy:

Yeh, and if he went for the basque/hi viz it would be a lot cooler, and keep his job :bulb: …job sorted, you’re welcome :sunglasses:

merc0447:

So you currently wear a high vis vest as an when required but you can’t be bothered to take it off, so you want a high vis jumper so you don’t need to take it off.

Because they make you sweat

robroy:

Big Roy:

Yeh, and if he went for the basque/hi viz it would be a lot cooler

Especially around the undercarriage :sunglasses:

I got some Hi viz T shirts off the market they we’re £10 each. Polyester ones had them nearly 4 years now and they still wash fine with the other work clothes, the hi viz bit hasn’t faded either.
I wear them when im on quarry work for getting in & out better :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

merc0447:

because I don’t like the vest and they don’t wash very well my Mrs said.
To be honest I would rather drive without a hi viz on.
I new I should have posted on gok wans forum :laughing:

wing-nut:
Have to wear hi-vis jacket in yard but it comes off as soon as I come out of the gate, I’d look like an agency muppet otherwise :laughing: :laughing:

+1.prob theres plenty can agree with that… :slight_smile:

I wonder if anyone will start marketing hi viz skiddies, theres always the chance someone would need to hop out the cab for a quick woosh on the middle of the night??

Drift:

Your’e dead right, Go girlfriend! :laughing:

dieseldog999:
I wonder if anyone will start marketing hi viz skiddies, theres always the chance someone would need to hop out the cab for a quick woosh on the middle of the night??

I think you’re missing the point on that one mate, you’re supposed to do that discreetly, it’s not an “I’ll alert the media” moment :open_mouth:

robroy:

Drift:

We need a gok wan smiley for this one :laughing:

Big Roy:

dieseldog999:

I think you’re missing the point on that one mate, you’re supposed to do that discreetly, it’s not an “I’ll alert the media” moment :open_mouth:

I wonder what would be worse…getting ran over for not wearing your hi viz skiddies,or getting a telling off for whooshing somewhere you shouldn’t…I cant abide h&s myself,and only ever wear a vest when its a must be.but you can see how ludicrous the whole scenario is though.

Drift:

robroy:

Drift:

I do worry :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Drift:

robroy:

Drift:

I do worry :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush:

Have you noticed if you walk around a yard without a hi-viz on you get blokes from about half a mile away shouting and whistling and tugging at their hi-viz vests because you can’t be seen but in reality you stand out like a turd in a fruit bowl