Hi vis bomber jacket for tall people?

Anyone got a recommendation for a hi vis bomber jacket for the winter that fits tall people? I bought a cheapo basic one in extra large and it was massive with sleeves that ended half way up my forearms.

I’m 6’3” so tall but not abnormally tall. Just can’t stand sleeves that are too short.

Yes I can go around trying them on but I’ve better things to do in my limited time off than spend the day trying hi vis jackets on.

Cheers

smog:
Anyone got a recommendation for a hi vis bomber jacket for the winter that fits tall people? I bought a cheapo basic one in extra large and it was massive with sleeves that ended half way up my forearms.

I’m 6’3” so tall but not abnormally tall. Just can’t stand sleeves that are too short.

Yes I can go around trying them on but I’ve better things to do in my limited time off than spend the day trying hi vis jackets on.

Cheers

I’ve got better things to do as well, so don’t ask other people to solve your problems

I have a yellow one that fits really well. I would recommend the yellow one.

I broke the zip on mine , instead of spending £££ out on a new one , I used some of my old uniform that was in the attic doing nothing , I’ve about 5 jckts ( some new, jumpers , trousers etc etc )

If you struggle to find a hi-vis bomber jacket that fits you why not wear a hi-vis vest over whatever you normally wear in winter :bulb:

Does your firm not supply jackets?
Tell them your problem, leave them with it to find a brand that is ok for you.
I had the same problem with a brand my lot used, they sent me round to Arco to get one myself,.and I found one.
The ones they get now though are a good fit,…total cheap crap that soaks water like a sponge, but a good fit. :smiley:

My mate who works for Network Rail got me an expensive Gore Tex one free, which is great in the wet.

C

dozy:
I broke the zip on mine , instead of spending £££ out on a new one , I used some of my old uniform that was in the attic doing nothing , I’ve about 5 jckts ( some new, jumpers , trousers etc etc )

Why cant i stop thinking of Triggers broom after reading that

Enough coats / jackets / fleeces for as long as I’ll be driving , can’t see the point in buying stuff ( though I have ) when there’s perfectly serviceable work clothes in the attic gathering dust
Tachograph suggestion was good , I must have 5 normal wear Coates in wardrobe doing nothing , assuming your agency just use that with high viz , if your employed I’d not be buying anything

I suspect that height is not the issue. But maybe girth is. :grimacing:

images.jpg

Few of the maps I found , pre sat nav , amazing what’s in attic you forget about
Going to leave sat nav at home and go back to the old days for a week , reading a map , might be fun or a nightmare
Anyway op I’d look in attic before forking out ££££ on a item you may already have

I prefer gloves to fit like gloves, and jackets to fit like jackets.
I find that jackets that fit like gloves are uncomfortable.

But hey! Thanks for posting your badly written spam on this forum.
I sure will tell all of my friends that if they have a cold arse then you know all about gloves to make their day better!

I struggle to get a Hi viz jacket to fit ( or any other for that matter )

A good workwear store should have them there are several near me but no good to me