Hi there.

Ive got Limited Company as a lorrie driver.Can you tell me how much tax i will pay?Some of my mates they say 10%…some of them 20% and other thing…how much procent i will pay the VAT at every3months?Thanks guys.

You’ll pay 20%of your profits in corperation tax depends what your charges are. vat is charged at 20% on the flat rate scheme you collect in at 20% and pay vat to hmrc at 10% per financial quarter

If your really asking this type of question on here you need to see either an accountant or sit down and work out what you think you’ll pay

Wilkinson demerara over a small toilet.

Thank you please.

Could you post a copy of your completed accounts for your most recent financial year. This way I can calculate your tax liability accurately and have a good old nosey at what your up to.

I’m a fully qualified accountant and gynaecologist so excellent at finding loopholes.

Conor will be along any minute. He’ll explain everything for you

Dipper_Dave:
I’m a fully qualified accountant and gynaecologist so excellent at finding loopholes.

So when you decorate the hallway do you do it through the letterbox being a gynaecologist ? Or pay someone else like an accountant …or leave it to the missus whilst you are driving like a proper driver !

GOG47:
Conor will be along any minute. He’ll explain everything for you

I will update on conors behalf - you will be sent to prison - do not pass go - do not collect £200. this is via the only piece of HMRC documentation I haven’t seen which is passed in court and anyone who is limited will be taken to tower bridge and publicly flogged.

in all honesty didona as others have said should you be needing to ask these questions its not looking good for you.

gynaecologist
Is that a doctor who helps Woman when giving Birth?
The Woman next Door is in a few Weeks that far. She also my need a Tipper full Flower Earth. May go both in one?

Dipper_Dave:
Could you post a copy of your completed accounts for your most recent financial year. This way I can calculate your tax liability accurately and have a good old nosey at what your up to.

Think you mean midwife or obstetrician or in my case a few scientists as I was a testube jobby. I was supposed to be clever but apparently a trucker broke into the lab and jizzed in me tank. Start as you mean to go on as they say.

Ehhh good luck to your neighbour

Immigrant:
gynaecologist
Is that a doctor who helps Woman when giving Birth?
The Woman next Door is in a few Weeks that far. She also my need a Tipper full Flower Earth. May go both

Supermarket wonder bra in no little mouse.

didona80:
Ive got Limited Company as a lorrie driver.Can you tell me how much tax i will pay?Some of my mates they say 10%…some of them 20% and other thing…how much procent i will pay the VAT at every3months?Thanks guys.

FFS … Truly frightening.

Might I be as blunt to suggest that it probably won’t matter. Pay nothing then just go home when the HMRC try to find you. It seems the fashionable thing to do…

I sincerely hope this is a troll, if not it is a prime example of what the agencies forcing flip flops into Ltd causes. One agent I know of gives a instruction guide of how to set up and get a bank account, i suppose this is the outcome.