Hi , just clocking in

Hi everyone :smiley:

Just thought i would say hello

I am a class 2 driver working out of Redditch for Transmec.Been with them for a couple of years now, only downside is i drive a 24 tonne Iveco with the steering wheel on the wrong side (ok that’s 2 things )but i am home every night and the weekends are all mine.

I should be getting a nice shiny UK truck soon as i think mine is nearing the end of its days , i will miss it ,on saying that its got rear wheel steer so the steering wheel is bloody massive and takes a fair few turns to go round corners but its got one hell of an engine in it and pull like a train. Anyhoo i am to find my paperwork :wink:

Welcome GerryT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No point in ‘clocking in’ nobody pays us on here :cry: :cry: :cry:
:wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GerryT:
Hi everyone :smiley:

Just thought i would say hello

I am a class 2 driver working out of Redditch for Transmec.

:grimacing: Hi JerryT WELCOME

:open_mouth: Is that the same Transmec as in Spillamberto, Modena :question:

:open_mouth: Is that the same Transmec as in Spillamberto, Modena :question:

Hi m8 , yer they are from Modena, Campogalliano, i haven’t been yet although they keep asking me too.I might go when the sun comes out to play :slight_smile:

GerryT:
Hi m8 , yer they are from Modena, Campogalliano, i haven’t been yet although they keep asking me too.I might go when the sun comes out to play :slight_smile:

I remember them from my Italy days back in the 80s.
They were one of the first Italian firms to take on a few Brit drivers back then.
IIRC, they ran a nice tidy fleet.

I guess they moved from Spillamberto to Campogalliano at some point then :question: