Hi im Rick from Manchester

LGV4U have there own vechiles.When I did my CPC I booked it with enterprises yet it was LGV4U instructors that did the lessons in chadderton.The instructor said they were getting there vechiles

Enterprise own lgv4u. They are trying to take over Stockport, so they formed lgv4u and started to park the trucks on the motorway bridge for all to see. My mate Lee works for them, he’s the cpc guy.

noney82:
Enterprise own lgv4u. They are trying to take over Stockport, so they formed lgv4u and started to park the trucks on the motorway bridge for all to see. My mate Lee works for them, he’s the cpc guy.

Either way I don’t care lol.Ive done it now.if your considering doing it though go with enterprises :wink: and I remember doing one of my cpc modules with lee in chadderton around july

LGVTrainer:

Trucker Rick:
Test centre said my licence could take 20 days lol.My part two paper licence was in tatters lol.

Don’t worry too much, typically the licence takes about 10 days to return.

The process when you hand the licence to the examiner is that both parts get destroyed in a shredder immediately (if the address on it is your current one). Form DL25(A) then gets sent along with all the other test reports for that day to DVSA HQ in Newcastle. Somebody enters the pass results directly onto a computer linked to the DVLA in Swansea where it is printed off within a day or two and sent to your home address.

So my old licence gets shredded at the test centre :neutral_face: ?

Trucker Rick:
So my old licence gets shredded at the test centre :neutral_face: ?

It gets destroyed by the DVSA

Trucker Rick:

noney82:

Either way I don’t care lol.Ive done it now.if your considering doing it though go with enterprises :wink: and I remember doing one of my cpc modules with lee in chadderton around july

He’s a good lad, was him who got me the trucking bug when he took me out in his truck. I’m going to do class one eventually. Is the blonde piece still one of their instructors

So my old licence gets shredded at the test centre

Yes

noney82:

Trucker Rick:

noney82:

He’s a good lad, was him who got me the trucking bug when he took me out in his truck. I’m going to do class one eventually. Is the blonde piece still one of their instructors

She is :smiley:

Trucker Rick:

noney82:

Trucker Rick:

noney82:

She is :smiley:

I wouldn’t mind her teaching me a thing or 2 haha

She could teach you how to park it in the garage lol