Hi guys.Just want to find out,probablly here ,got a friend o

…and hes got EU tacho and british one aswell.He said its not problem at all…cant be found.What do you think?

Are you saying that “Mr X” has 2 digi cards?

So you have both.
Going by your last 7 posts not bright when it comes to asking questions are we.

Let me think
Really um reg email passed to DVSA followed by some searching of the info held by the authorities you could be in the brown stuff above the eyes.

I have only one…not me…somebody which i heared…

Someone you have heard of, but he is a friend eh?

didona80:
I have only one…not me…somebody which i heared…

Yeh Ok mate, cool it, we believe you…no really we do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have a friend that has a rash in an embarrasing place.
Does anybody know if there are any ointments out there so I can tell my friend who says he is a bit embarrsased to ask himself, so if you can tell me I will pass it on to my friend.
Thanks,…oh my friend also says thanks :wink:
Btw it is not me it is REALLY my friend…honestly.

:smiley:

for your mate’s rash I recommend TCP not to be confused with DCPC hth.

robroy:
Does anybody know if there are any ointments out there so I can tell my friend who says he is a bit embarrsased to ask himself, so if you can tell me I will pass it on to my friend.

Could you supply a picture of your friends rash as ive had a few my self and may be able to reccomend a course of treatment. Make sure its not lipstick first though.

As far as 2 tacho cards (one to go one to show) we all have them but its supposed to be kept secret.

m.a.n rules:
for your mate’s rash I recommend TCP not to be confused with DCPC hth.

I am… :blush: sorry , …He is, familiar with both of these.
He tried them and found them both to be ■■■■ irritating and a waste of good money that made absolutely no difference to anything. :smiley:

actually I found by drinking a bottle of TCP took away the bitter taste left in my mouth after handing over 400 quid for sweet f/a.

m.a.n rules:
actually I found by drinking a bottle of TCP took away the bitter taste left in my mouth after handing over 400 quid for sweet f/a.

:laughing: :laughing: Don’t be upsetting the pro DCPC types on here that have had their lives fulfilled by it and are in Transport utopia because of it :unamused: :laughing: .

Has anybody helped the o/p’s…‘mate’ yet btw? :smiley:

robroy:

:imp:told you not to say eneyting :blush: :blush:

Rob, seeing as your so queued up…i have a mate who wants to use a magnet ( i think its to hold paper clips ) wonder if you could tell me, so i can tell him, what size it ought to be…thanks in advance, by the way advance is a small town in france. :smiley:

truckyboy:
Rob, seeing as your so queued up…i have a mate who wants to use a magnet ( i think its to hold paper clips ) wonder if you could tell me, so i can tell him, what size it ought to be…thanks in advance, by the way advance is a small town in france. :smiley:

Can’t help you with the magnet TB, but have you tried hanging your paper clips on the tassels on your frilly curtains, or clip them to the ‘No Smoking’ sign in your truck, as I know you have both of these…oh hang on it’s for your mate, so I don’t know, sorry. :smiley:

This post has just brighten my day up, cheers lads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob, i tried the paper clips myself on the tassels, but the noise of them clanging against the windscreen drove me mad…they wouldnt stick to the no smoking sign as it was a stick on one…but thanks for the advice…i told my mate to buy a 6" magnet, that ought to do it, but said he doesnt need it now as hes getting one of those driverless lorries. :smiley: :smiley:

didona80:
…and hes got EU tacho and british one aswell.He said its not problem at all…cant be found.What do you think?

he is quite right in fact, it is of no consequence to have two drivers cards. it is only when you start using both of them, is when you will find yourself in heaps of trouble :laughing:

Take two driver’s cards into the cab…?

:grimacing:

“He” will be fine as long as “he” doesn’t use them both at the same company.