Hi guys I'm a new member

And i would like to say thanks for all the great info on here i been reading the forums and found them very useful thanks i thinking about getting my own truck next year and starting up myself.

oh no

Popcorn anyone? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

can I have the bucket one please spanky this may be a long one :laughing:

what size bucket mate?

we do the normal size, large size, family size or fat b’stard size :smiley:

from what i keep hearing about you, the latter may be the safest bet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just for you lads have a bucket on me :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

i best have two of the latter ones please and yes it true its all true, now gimme my 2 xxxl buckets

in fact i walked right into that un. hankey spankey right into it. your a bit chirrrrrpy tonight, have you had a box of trill or something

globby 480:
oh no

?

and Save me some pop corn too i may need it lol

Spanky can I have the Mini

SKIP size pls thats with Toffee topping of course I’m trying to cut down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Help needed not sure on what type of truck to be looking in to getting when i do start up . i drive a Scania at the min where i work and its ok. but i would like to know what you guys think would be the best and be good on fuel thanks :smiley: :smiley:

dont want to ■■■■ on your parade fella but your putting the cart in front of the horse here, go and find yourself some work first then tell us what it is and then you might get some suggestions as to what truck to buy {although if its really good work we may nick it off you before you get started :wink: :laughing: }

chaversdad:
{although if its really good work we may nick it off you before you get started :wink: :laughing: }

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: looks like i have to keep my eye on you :smiley:

use the search button been coverd so many times before

buy the best you can afford and prefeably with some warranty as a first timer .

sort application for o licence and cpc out they would be most inportant port of call can sort other stuff while application been proceded .

psv8:
sort application for o licence and cpc out they would be most inportant port of call can sort other stuff while application been proceded .

thanks I’m looking in to that now and will be sorting that out after Christmas when i got them i look for the truck :smiley:

Gibbs:

psv8:

thanks I’m looking in to that now and will be sorting that out after Christmas when i got them i look for the truck :smiley:

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME WORK LINED UP THOUGH!!! :wink:

gunna need a damm BIG bucket on this one

you got both right there psv :wink:

Listen mate, the best bit of advice I can give you and this applies to any new start up coming on here for advice is unless you have some solid, secure, reliable work lined up with people you know and trust at a good rate then honestly, honestly do not bother.

If you intend to look in the back of the truck mags for work or just cold call people, you are wasting your time from the get go and will be leaving yourself wide open to a whole lot of brick wall bashing involving your head.

You are better off working for a firm who will pay you by the hour, I swear.

Some owner driving work, it’s almost like you are paying them to do the work!

If on the other hand a firm will give you 2000+ miles per week at £1.40 per mile or above, then knock yourself out and give me a shout if you need any help. :laughing:

the truck is at the bottom of a very long list