Hi guys and gals.. Newbie alert...!

Bit Late… Again… :unamused:
But…

Welcome to TruckNetUK Chrisie!!

Welcome to TruckNet and I hope you are a frequent visitor.

Ragtop:
So… enuf about me, who are you guys,

I’m the one who types one handed because the other permanently has a coffee cup in it.

Neil

That comment should give ammo to TC to come back with a comedy retort.
:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi RagTop. I’m the one with the candelarbra (well, not at the mo, I’m having a sod of a job finding a 24v one that lights up) and keyboard inthe cab, if you ever see me at an RDC delivering chilled, say hello. Coffee, if yours doesn’t mine certianly should :laughing: .

hi a belated welcome
wait till the arguments start :laughing: :laughing:
see you around
jon

Coffeeholic:
Welcome to TruckNet and I hope you are a frequent visitor.

Ragtop:
So… enuf about me, who are you guys,

I’m the one who types one handed because the other permanently has a coffee cup in it.

Its what he puts in his Cup!!! thats what you should be worried about :exclamation: :smiley: :wink:

And I dont mean Coffee :exclamation: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Welcome to TruckNetUK, Ragtop.

I’m sorry this is a bit late, I’ve just got in from a trip to France.
As has been said, anything you want to know, just ask. You will get an answer, it might be a wrong one :open_mouth: , but it will be an answer :laughing: . There are also several female members in here, I’m sure they’ll all introduce themselves in time.

Welcome to the gang Ragtop, there are a lot of lady drivers out there and I am sure you will get to meet some of them as time goes by. I run the Lady Truckers Club and would be happy to send you details of joining us. I had our stand at Shepton Mallet right next to the outside bar, a few of us were camping behind the stand which is usual at the shows. Our members get free tickets for the shows throughout the country on a first come basis. If you would like more information please contact me on a personal e/mail or phone call. , my number is on the Blue Ribbon site for the drivers and families help line.
Best wishes in your chosen career
Danneke

NEW FEMALE RIGHT HERE**

not yet passed but through the theory test …fingers crossed for class c on friday 13th unlucky for some of august!!

TRUCKERS_GIRL:
not yet passed but through the theory test …fingers crossed for class c on friday 13th unlucky for some of august!!

What time and where on the 13th August? I ask as I too have a test on that day.

Good luck :smiley:

Paul

perth scotland, not sure of time yet ,. im doing the weeks intensive course.

where are you sitting yours?

TRUCKERS_GIRL:
perth scotland, not sure of time yet ,. im doing the weeks intensive course.

where are you sitting yours?

Walton, near Wetherby. Quite a long way from Perth… Mine is at 13h00 which makes it worse still!

Paul

Good luck Paul and Truckers-girl… I’m sure you’ll breeze thru… :wink:

Just remember…

MIRRORS with everything…

And feed that wheel… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’ve been driving 7.5 tonners, the only noticable difference with a C2 is an extra step upto the cab… :wink: oh… and e few more gears… :open_mouth: :laughing:

Let us know how you get on…

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Ragtop:
Good luck Paul and Truckers-girl… I’m sure you’ll breeze thru…

Ragtop:
If you’ve been driving 7.5 tonners, the only noticable difference with a C2 is an extra step upto the cab… :wink: oh… and e few more gears… :open_mouth: :laughing:

Mine is C1, I did C2 a bit ago. No more gears though, the motor I’m learning in is a Scania 93M with just a plain simple 5 speed box.

Paul

You’ll breeze it at Walton, Repton. I did mine there after a fail at Paddy Green with “Grumpy Grundy”.

:smiley:

Rob K:
You’ll breeze it at Walton, Repton. I did mine there after a fail at Paddy Green with “Grumpy Grundy”.

I’m hoping so… I did my C2 there in May and passed first time with 4 minors, so hopefully I can do something similar with the C1.

Paul

Good luck with the test in Perth Truckers Girl. I did my class 1there, but that was 12 years ago. Welcome to TruckNet UK as well.

Good luck to you to Repton.

already a driver and going now where near perth on the 13th :laughing: :laughing:
good luck ragtop

Bully:
Welcome Chrisie.
I’m the normal one :wink:

Bully

VERY DEBATABLE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: