Hi from another NOOB!!!

Hi all hope everyone is doing great, thought i better post for the first time!!!

I start my Cat C training tomorrow morning with Hughes Driver Training, got test next monday!!! oh and mod 4 This thursday. Doing it in Garretts Green, Birmingham.

Getting quite nervous now :confused: :confused: but also excited about it wanted to do this since aged 4 lol so 25 years of waiting. :exclamation:

Been stumbling around the forum for a while now reading posts and advice from people, must thank all those that have taken the time to write all the helpfull posts and blogs and guides on here, really helpfull and insigtfull also the friendliness and helpfullness of people on here. :smiley: :smiley:

If i can remember everything that goes on this week i shall try and return the favours by recording my training week with a blog.

Once again thanks to everyone for there helpfull posts etc :smiley: :smiley:

Dave :smiley:

Good look matey.

Training diaries are always good to read mate and pictures are also welcomed if you can :sunglasses:

Take your time and you’ll be fine. Are you doing C+E too?

LR18-8:
Good look matey.

Training diaries are always good to read mate and pictures are also welcomed if you can :sunglasses:

Take your time and you’ll be fine. Are you doing C+E too?

Ye i will be doing my C+E aswell once ive passed my C and Mod 4. :smiley:

That seems to be the Key from the things im reading on the forums just take you time!!!

Out of curiosity does anyone know what the pass rate is for Garrets Green??

Enjoy the training matey…a training diary would go down well :smiley: and as LR18-8 stated, just take it all nice and slow, no need to rush anything.

Good Luck.

John.

Goodluck with your Cat C and Mod 4 training and tests. I to will be doing my theory and hazzard perception just as soon as my instructor books it up, however there was a back log so should be hearing something this week about my theory test etc.

I can fully understand the nervousness because I’m nervous and I don’t even have my theory/hazzard perception sorted yet.

Anyway again goodluck and I hope you nail it first time :wink:

Wrams:
Goodluck with your Cat C and Mod 4 training and tests. I to will be doing my theory and hazzard perception just as soon as my instructor books it up, however there was a back log so should be hearing something this week about my theory test etc.

I can fully understand the nervousness because I’m nervous and I don’t even have my theory/hazzard perception sorted yet.

Anyway again goodluck and I hope you nail it first time :wink:

Thanks very much!! U will be fine with your theory and hazard perception just revise the book and also see what u can find online I used drivingtheory4all online!!!

DaveRichards:
Thanks very much!! U will be fine with your theory and hazard perception just revise the book and also see what u can find online I used drivingtheory4all online!!!

Thats the online website I’ve been practicing with and I must say its one of the best learning tools I’ve found online at the moment. I try to practice it everyday but this weekend and today I’ve been so busy I haven’t even looked at it.

Thanks for the words of encouragement :wink:

Heres the website for anyone wanting to use it. :smiley: http://www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk

It’s a great tool I just kept going over and over on the theory and hazard perception got 99/100 on the theory and 87/100 in the hazard perception!! Got to admit alot is just common sense!!! 

DaveRichards:

LR18-8:
Out of curiosity does anyone know what the pass rate is for Garrets Green??

I wouldn’t worry about pass rates, i personally think there a load of crap. Have you driven a lorry yet, like an assessment? Its a right laugh though enjoy it as much as possible and you’ll do alright.

assesment drives are funny and fun when i did mine just to see the look of fear on the instructors face and him praying that he has not got someone who cant drive! its like russian roulet for them lmao.

Good luck on your test or tests and ask away as apart from the moaning mini crew there is loads of peeps who will help you

Welcome to the forum
diary would be great i love reading them

Jen x

Jennie:
diary would be great i love reading them

I think we all do! :smiley:

Not only that but they are a brilliant source of info for people starting their training. Reading other peoples diaries kind of gave me a head start on what to expect on my training.

Ye I found that reading others diaries, just finished my first day will do my diary when I get home!!

Looking forward to it :smiley: :sunglasses:

When I did mine I dod not tell anyone & then done the dairy at the end of the week when I had passed but that was me ( I was coming home every night & writing it down or I would have forgotten :blush: it called age :laughing: )

It dont really matter about the pass rate there as there is only 1 you are interested in & that is yours poss find out what the examiners are like & how they like to play things

Good luck with the training week Dave, hope all goes well for you.
Welcome to the forum :smiley:

Hey all decided to start a new thread for my diary so it would all be in one place the link is:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71422 you will find it there happy reading!!

Dave