Hi Everyone

Hi everyone, I am a new guy to this website so hope Im doing it right. Im 19 and have just passed my LGV theory, Ive always wanted to be a driver ever since I can remeber!! My dads a driver as well as my four uncles and my grandad was too, I left school and went straight into the transport industry working for a haulage company, they went bust so went somewhere else in the traffic office, but they got rid off all agency so again out of work, in retail at the mo which I cant stand just want to get behind the wheel driving lorries, best part of the retail job is talking to drivers whilst they’re unloading talking about trucks etc. This driver CPC is an absolute Godsend to me as its lowered the age limit in which you drive bigger than 7.5T not having to wait till’ Im 21!! which is fantastic, Ive also passed my CPC module 2. I cant wait to pass my Cat C licence and hopefully get driving although Ive read loads of articals that age isnt on my side regarding insurance, I also cant wait to pass my C+E and drive big rigs. Sorry to rabbit on just thought Id say hello, cant wait to forfill my dream and ambition of becoming a HGV driver

Andy from Warwickshire

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome DafXF105 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

DafXF105:
just passed my LGV theory…Ive also passed my CPC module 2

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

DafXF105:
hopefully get driving although Ive read loads of articals that age isnt on my side regarding insurance,

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Oh no…Dafxf105 and another member called called DAFXF, my heads beginning to hurt already :grimacing: :laughing: :grimacing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Seriously thou…welcome to the mad house and congrats on the passess so far :wink:

haha thnx man

DafXF105:
Hi everyone, I am a new guy to this website

Hi DafXF105,

DafXF105:
so hope Im doing it right.

It’s looking good so far mate. :smiley:

DafXF105:
Im 19 and have just passed my LGV theory, …

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV theory test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: