Hi does anyone remember me?

been away from the action for a bit. Temporarily gave up on c&e job hunting cus recession was to big an obstacle and also I have a pretty cushy job with council on the bin wagons, Also been busy buyin my first house and only just got internet back. Anyway been wanting to have another bash at lookin for an artic job see if that £1500 investment I made 18 months ago has any come back. I’m really keen to stay in the waste industry as its a growth industry so been lookin for tipper work. I been badgering S walker transport which isnt too far from me but not really got anywhere there. I’d be quite happy to take a class 2 job as long as they had artics there and it was somethin i could work up to. Anyone know if Weir waste has artics? or any advice? i’m in birmingham ta

tramp:
been away from the action for a bit. Temporarily gave up on c&e job hunting cus recession was to big an obstacle and also I have a pretty cushy job with council on the bin wagons, Also been busy buyin my first house and only just got internet back. Anyway been wanting to have another bash at lookin for an artic job see if that £1500 investment I made 18 months ago has any come back. I’m really keen to stay in the waste industry as its a growth industry so been lookin for tipper work. I been badgering S walker transport which isnt too far from me but not really got anywhere there. I’d be quite happy to take a class 2 job as long as they had artics there and it was somethin i could work up to. Anyone know if Weir waste has artics? or any advice? i’m in birmingham ta

Hi tramp,

Yes, I remember you, and I like to say Welcome Back mate. :smiley:

Will you be staying long this time ? :grimacing: :wink:

I remember you too but I thought if I keep quiet you would go away again :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SERIOUSLY, welcome back :smiley: :smiley:

hope you have settled into your new home ok

you could try gregorys environmental they have walking floors and a depot at minworth. the boss man is called clive. they run shredded waste
paper to cemex plant at rugby,

give him a call, sorry dont have number to hand good luck hope you get a start

ROG:
I thought if I keep quiet you would go away again :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It looks like that didn’t work then ROG

BTW, when was it that you were quiet?? cos I didn’t even notice :grimacing: :wink: :smiley:

i got an interview with them, its been so long since i had an interview i forgot what questions to ask :confused: anyone ever had an interview with them - any tips?

weewulliewinkie:
you could try gregorys environmental they have walking floors and a depot at minworth. the boss man is called clive. they run shredded waste
paper to cemex plant at rugby,

give him a call, sorry dont have number to hand good luck hope you get a start

glad to hear you got an interview, i pull gregory walking floors to stamford every now and again. its simple get in position to tip, connect hydraulic
hoses, release locking hook on back door( blue air switch on trailer chassis) 0pen back doors, turn on pto, switch control to unload and thats it,
just let the load push you forward untill its empty. sweep out trailer and shut back doors disconnect hydraulics and your offsky, job done.

hope you get a permanent start