Hi, didn't know this site extisted until yesterday

Tony Lowdon, ex Molo, Spurlings, Beck and Pollitzer, TDG etc. Still alive, surprisingly. Sort of semi retired. Speaking to Pat Duffy yesterday and he told me about this website. If there is anyone out there who would like to get in touch please leave message on this site. Sid Pugh, (RIP) Roy Rands and myself were the first employees of Molo in Southampton, from Galleywall Road Bermondsey.

Hi welcome to the site. You’ll need to retire now just to stay on hear giving the rest of us your stories and pictures. Someone said last week its like
the Forth Railway Bridge being painted. Ater reading all the pages and looking at the photo’s and finally reaching the end you need to start again.
Giving advice/correcting/changing/Possibly arguing/or even slagging off(usually governments or ministers doing that not us) or customs officers.i can assure you, you will certanlly enjoy yourself on Truck Net and smile at times gone by, I am doing, it’s one of the best bits of the internet for me.
John

Hi Tony, welcome along, if you care to use the search box at top right and type in Molo you will find posts from ex-Molo drivers, hope this is helpful.

Welcome!

tonymolo:
Speaking to Pat Duffy yesterday

Any relation to Puff Daddy?

( :wink: Sorry, couldn’t resist :wink: )

hi tony molo still about then, hows it with you ? dave mason here i click on 2 or 3 times a week to see whats going on . im currently working for roadways at nursling . nice to know theres another old molo driver out there

Welcome aboard Tony it’s a gas :wink: :wink: :wink:

hello Tony,brings back many a childhood memory for me,i used to love watching the Molo lorries going in and out of the cold store in Galleywall rd from my old nans house,my dad drove for them,Terry Spinks,you may remember him? the only other name i can recall isRonnie Hams■■?.good to see your post. :smiley:

tonymolo:
Tony Lowdon, ex Molo, Spurlings, Beck and Pollitzer, TDG etc. Still alive, surprisingly. Sort of semi retired. Speaking to Pat Duffy yesterday and he told me about this website. If there is anyone out there who would like to get in touch please leave message on this site. Sid Pugh, (RIP) Roy Rands and myself were the first employees of Molo in Southampton, from Galleywall Road Bermondsey.

Hi tonymolo,

As other posters have said, there’s a lot going on here!! :smiley:

If you click the blue writing (board index) at the top left of this page, you’ll be taken to the ‘contents’ page from which you can click to to view (and hopefully contribute to) the other forums.

ENJOY!! :smiley:

Just found this in truck book( Views from the North by Roger Kenny).Does this fit this thread.
John

Hi to tony molo Check out UCC Brentwood you will find a lot of stuff on there you will find interesting including syd Pugh welcome to the club.