HI class 1 passed today

Hi ive not really posted on here before but thought i should introduce my self im a 21 year old who lives in bristol luckily today i passed my class 1 with 0 driving faults couldnt beleve it myself just thought i would leave a review for my trainer Mark at Learn to drive learntodriveme.co.uk/ mark has been really helpful and taught me alot over the last 18 months i happend to find him through my cureent employer who decided to put me through my psv and as time went by i decided at xmas this year i will get my class2 done mark gave me the confidence to book myself staright back in for my class1 so today i finally completed all my licenses and got my dream of becoming a class1 driver. i would highly reccomend mark to anyone he is a good laugh aswell as a good instructor really turns youre training to be fun and enjoyable

once again thanks mark

Congrats pal, a clean sweep! Perfect!!! :smiley:

Well done. Great feeling!

Well done :smiley: and a clean sweep is an achievement in itself

Dan

Moonpigdan:

Dan

How long have you had that broom Trigger? :smiley:

Congratulations mate :slight_smile:

thanks everyone hopefully ive landed a job out of it with a small general haulage company who does trmping work can anyone give me any advice/tips for this type of work also what will be needed as it will be away all week thanks

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37297

I should show that list to my other half Rog, there’s more on it than in my house ! :laughing:

I’m sure there used to be an Assault Rifle or AK47 on that list, but maybe I’m thinking of the EuroTramper’s list! :smiley:

Well done Yatsay! :smiley:

I thought I was young at a few weeks into being 22, but you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully I will be in your shoes in a couple of month’s time, I’m just waiting for my provisional back at the moment.

I hope you get your dream job as soon as possible, so all the best :slight_smile:

Congrats pal :wink:

Rottweiler22:

I thought I was young at a few weeks into being 22, but you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully I will be in your shoes in a couple of month’s time, I’m just waiting for my provisional back at the moment.

I hope you get your dream job as soon as possible, so all the best :slight_smile:

thanks everyone i always looked up at my uncle when i was little and said one day i will drive a artic lorry and he must of been looking down on me today. @Rottweiller22 good luck when you do youre class 1 i seem to ran out of driving tests as even have my full psv nect challenge forklift

thanks
yatsay

Well done on your pass fella. Another has become a Jedi.

Yatsay93:

Rottweiler22:

thanks everyone i always looked up at my uncle when i was little and said one day i will drive a artic lorry and he must of been looking down on me today. @Rottweiller22 good luck when you do youre class 1 i seem to ran out of driving tests as even have my full psv nect challenge forklift

thanks
yatsay

Cheers mate! :slight_smile:

Great to see on the other thread that you already have a job opportunity, I hope all goes well :smiley:. I’ll be doing collection and deliveries of vehicles for the company I work for, when (or if) I pass mine, and maybe some weekend work while I’m at uni after any firms think I have enough experience.

You’ve done land, what about sea and air? ATPL pilot’s licence maybe? :grimacing:

i may end up once ive got full time class1 and some experience going to do my adr and forklift licenses bu am in no rush to do these the only thing that may prevent me from getting this class1 job is a agreement with my current employer as dont want too upset one of my best mates dad and grandad

thanks

Hooray this is fabulous :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done now the really training starts :laughing:
Remember passing my class 1 and the following day going from alfreton to faversham,
Talk about white knuckles :laughing:

If it takes a few shunts to get on a loading bay don’t worry about it, better to do it safe and without any damage.

Evil8Beezle:

Moonpigdan:

Dan

How long have you had that broom Trigger? :smiley:

It’s had 17 new heads and 14 new handles :smiley: