Hi,Any Info

Hi

I’m new to the forum,i would like to ask has anyone any info on the company j & b bulk haulage running out of cricklade,swindon

any info would be great,

Thanks

alans123:
Hi

I’m new to the forum,i would like to ask has anyone any info on the company j & b bulk haulage running out of cricklade,swindon

any info would be great,

Thanks

Got a job offer with them? They run artic bulkers (MANs I believe) they were all red last time i saw one. Not sure if they’ve sold some as the J&B trucks I’ve seen recently are mixers in Tarmac Topmix colours, working from Eyesey Manor Quarry and Abingdon (Radley) Plant.

Hi, thanks for the reply
would you know what they are like to work for?
Cheers

Used to be a “wanted yesterday” outfit so the rumour went. I used to see them running out of Hatford Sand pit and the quarries in the Fairford area. I think they used to run 8 wheel tippers aswell. T Barrys are meant to be a good outfit and they’re from that neck of the woods…

Sorry to put you on the spot, but honest opinion, would you work for them? I don’t know a lot about them.

I’d give it a go. You wont know 'til you try! If you were hauling out of Bardon Aggs pit at Kempsford (by RAF Fairford)you’d be running to premix and block plants-easy tips, plus the staff at the quarry are really helpfull and loading’s prompt and accurate!

Do you know anyone who has worked for them?, and do they have a good rep?

This could be the boss seeing if any of his drivers are slagging his company off so he can get rid of a few. Just a thought him being quite persistent

:bulb: