Hi and thanks =)

If only!

On pushbike, knocked off by a gritter at 4:45 one morning. First thought when I bounced off was ■■■■ i hope no one saw me come off!

NickW88:
If only!

On pushbike, knocked off by a gritter at 4:45 one morning. First thought when I bounced off was [zb] i hope no one saw me come off!

:open_mouth: Did you not see the gritter, or did the bugger clip you as he came past? :imp:

Was alcohol involved? :wink:

But could have been worse mate, I had a friend at college that got found by the milkman in the morning…
It’s assumed that he came off (drunk) and head butted a lamppost. He didn’t make it! :cry:

He saw me and moved out round me, but not far enough and hit me off. He never noticed he’d taken me out and just carried on.

Was completely sober, on my way to work! I was doing a fair speed when he hit me as well so how I only broke a couple of ribs when I hit the deck I’ll never know. I think being a bit portly helped me bounce a little!

Jesus, you were lucky with that one mate :neutral_face:

When I first started my training, my class 2 instructor was sh*t hot on making sure I checked anything and everything off after I went past as this happened to him when he was out on his bike a few years back and the guy (driving a van at the time) hadn’t even noticed he’d wiped him out. I forgot to check the once on my second day and the verbal ‘foot up the arse’ I got was something else… I’ve taken that with me and wont be forgetting again anyway.
Sorry to hear that too Evil. :frowning:

Looking at my old strava data I came off at 33.8mph. Hurt like ■■■■!

My one cycling regret is I never hit 50mph lol came close but no cigar.

Yeah, I can imagine that didn’t tickle much!

Can’t be having these regrets though! Find a nice long downhill road, preferably with a speed camera near the bottom and make it happen lol :wink:

Only hurt for a few second when I did it nowt since

But then us women are tuff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I cringe thinking about mine every time. Haven’t properly ridden a bike since, I’m too fat now anyway!

Tendons are strong things, they just take a long time to heal, I’ve got part of my middle finger missing on my right hand and that’s the hand with the tendon transplant and even at earliest stages of physio it’s still always been stronger than the right.

NickW88:
I cringe thinking about mine every time. Haven’t properly ridden a bike since, I’m too fat now anyway!

Tendons are strong things, they just take a long time to heal, I’ve got part of my middle finger missing on my right hand and that’s the hand with the tendon transplant and even at earliest stages of physio it’s still always been stronger than the right.

Would that be the finger you normally operate the indicators with chubby? :wink:

No mate, the one I normally inform people of their ■■■■ driving with!

NickW88:
No mate, the one I normally inform people of their [zb] driving with!

Evil has probably seen that many times then :grimacing:

ash 001:

NickW88:

Yep, VAN drivers are often telling me…
Wasn’t you was it Ash? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:

NickW88:

Yep, VAN drivers are often telling me…
Wasn’t you was it Ash? :open_mouth:

Nah because your not even aloud out on public roads now, they have put a ban on you, which Is understandable! :grimacing: