Hi all

Though I’d say hi, been driving about 15 years with 9 at my current job. Work for Nortons in Manchester and love the job. Getting a £250k truck in about 3 months.

Daz

I saw an Ale haulage heavy and long and wide load truck in the Michael Wood services and it must of cost over £250,000 for that set up.Maybe 100 tyres on it and more buttons,valves,levers,gauges and dials than a jumbo jet or the space shuttle.

Yeah, well, I’m getting a £251k truck.

Thanks for the warm welcome…not

play nicely now children or you will get you toys taken away.
mine is just a cheapy at £75k! :laughing:

These bosses are very generous! :smiley:

Seriously though, no one likes a show off :stuck_out_tongue:

Took delivery of a 8 year old Scania hookloader last week @£15K ,a welcome upgrade from my previous 10 year old Scania

Akuji:
Getting a £250k truck in about 3 months.

Daz

And your point is?..

Daz, you will find here that the number of drivers who don’t enjoy the job far outweigh the drivers that do and have pride in their motor.

That being said, wtf are you getting at £250k?

I’m sure it wasn’t intended but it was a bit look at me.

On the other hand, would be very interested to see some pictures details of it.

Recently I drove a football team coach worth @quarter of a mill - yawn - hope the weather picks up :laughing: :laughing:

Sam Millar:
Daz, you will find here that the number of drivers who don’t enjoy the job far outweigh the drivers that do and have pride in their motor.

Well as I’ve never had a new truck I’m like a dog with 2 dicks. My current 12 year old ERF ECX that I’ve had for 3 years is a bit knackered now. New one is a scanny R but the 80k HIAB 622 pushes the price up a bit and also when you add the trombone rear steer trailer :grimacing:

Sam Millar:

him/her/he/she/driver/driveress will prob be getting a new truck with a new hiab on it which would take the price up a fair bit nortonsservices.co.uk/

8wheels:
I’m sure it wasn’t intended but it was a bit look at me.

On the other hand, would be very interested to see some pictures details of it.

It wasn’t an intention to show off as I thought a lot of drivers were interested in the trucks themselves. I’ll get some pics when it’s built, trailer is nearly ready.

scotstrucker:

Sam Millar:

him/her/he/she/driver/driveress will prob be getting a new truck with a new hiab on it which would take the price up a fair bit nortonsservices.co.uk/

You spying on me :smiley:

Daz

WTF ?
What does it matter what the truck costs ? I would be more interested in how much money I was being paid. They can give me a 250k truck or a 25k truck it matters not, it’s how much they pay that counts.

scotstrucker:
nortonsservices.co.uk/

Hmmm. Mixed allegiances there - MU25LFC!

Akuji welcome and get your ears washed out.I did inform you that my worn out Magnum would cost
you £2.50 not £250k but since you obviously have a hearing defect I have decided now not to sell it
to you.

Armagedon:
Akuji welcome and get your ears washed out.I did inform you that my worn out Magnum would cost
you £2.50 not £250k but since you obviously have a hearing defect I have decided now not to sell it
to you.

ruddy hell, oh then i’ll up my offer to a fiver :smiley:

on another note i thank YOU for the WELCOME as this is the first and probably only one.

I hope he got a receipt.What is a decimal point between mates.Give the £2.50 back with the interest rate added.