Hi all

Hi everyone iv just joined. Recently passed my class 2 and am looking for work. Hope to learn some good advice from you all.

Hi mate, congratulations on passing class 2… if i was you i wouldn’t delay in doing your class 1 before you get out of the ‘test zone’ it opens up a lot of other doors! …and you must of just snuck it in at the right time for the cpc :smiley:

Cheers.Phil

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Class2ldn :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

philmots:
Hi mate, congratulations on passing class 2… if i was you i wouldn’t delay in doing your class 1 before you get out of the ‘test zone’ it opens up a lot of other doors! …and you must of just snuck it in at the right time for the cpc :smiley:

Cheers.Phil

Had my c1 so wasnt affected by it :smiley: an yeah idlove to do my class 1 but no dosh now lol