Hi all just wandering what contract hire deals are about

Hi all
just wandering what deals are about for a 6x2 44t unit
currently running an 11 plate man 440 on spot hire and a bought and paid for 53 plate daf cf 430 with euro 4 exhaust kit so just seeing if anyone known of any good deals about at the moment
we didn’t want to commit into a contract until we was a little more established been going nearly 2 years now but still wouldn’t want to enter an agreement for any longer than 2 years contract hire or lease with r and m
any help appreciated
thanks

suttle1:
Hi all
just wandering what deals are about for a 4x2 44t unit

not many i would of thought :laughing:

chaversdad:

suttle1:
Hi all
just wandering what deals are about for a 4x2 44t unit

not many i would of thought :laughing:

Or even any .

ha ha yes typo now edited
its for a “6x2” unit - that will teach me to check what ive written before posting

Would be hard to beat the Merc Actros MP3/MP4 contract hire deal from any Merc dealer,
its WELL advertised in ANY truck mag especially CM :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

My mate started the above deal in early Dec,
MP4 6x2 Actros2545 running up against his R580/R620 and he’s very happy so far.
Stunning white Giga space with plenty of “bells&whistles” :exclamation: :exclamation:

I work in sales for one of the manufacturers and would be happy to provide figures based on a 2 year deal, please feel free to PM me.

Big Truck:
Would be hard to beat the Merc Actros MP3/MP4 contract hire deal from any Merc dealer,
its WELL advertised in ANY truck mag especially CM :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

My mate started the above deal in early Dec,
MP4 6x2 Actros2545 running up against his R580/R620 and he’s very happy so far.
Stunning white Giga space with plenty of “bells&whistles” :exclamation: :exclamation:

we are currently renting one on a spot hire basis (although weve been running it all the time) ie no sign up for two years it includes r and m ,rfl,also includes tyre tread (not tyre damage) and no mileage cap as it maybe double shifted up to 4 times per week
and this is for only slighty more than the merc deal so when you put tyres and tax and a re quotefor the extra mileage into the equation it works out a more expensive option however taking into account the better fuel returns on the merc it may be very slightly cheaper depending how much more per week they charge for extra mileage
im guessing the mp4 is much better on fuel than his r580/r620 too
maybe the spot hire we have already got is the best for the job or maybe replace with a used premium or as such hence the reason why i thought i would ask on here and see what other people was getting offered before ringing around dealers
thanks

Chrome Lozenge:
I work in sales for one of the manufacturers and would be happy to provide figures based on a 2 year deal, please feel free to PM me.

pm sent thanks

So how much is the spot hire suttle? Is it from a dealer? Do they do the inspections/pmi’s included in that?
Thanks in advance

Hi Matt, i’ve sent you a PM.